Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Food Galore Over SYD, with GA as the Highlight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then they changed the ferry at Circular Quay to go to the Darling Harbour...

Some view of Harbour Bridge on the way to Darling Harbour...

There were two cruise ship visiting Sydney that day...

His friend was waiting them at Arisun Restaurant, another Korean resto at the end of Liverpool St, just before the over bridge to Timbalong Park...

Gosh... another lunch for them....

Was that enough for them??
    In fact, that was not...

After the those late lunch, they move to Ice Cream shop just across the street... The Riviera... which's famous for its giant portion of ice cream...

From the size of small, medium, large and extra large, they ordered the medium one for the four of them...

And just look at the portion...

They had a long chit-chat overt that giant portion of ice cream...

Comment

Just right before dinner time, they went back to Kensington...
      They were going to have dinner at a small sushi shop near their apartment at Anzac Parade named Tengoko
      Another food for that day...

Phew.... that was a lot of food that involved on that day...

But... is that all??
      Judging from this "kampung guy" big appetite, that was just nothing...

Still lots more to come...

Comment

Wow, you really do make me hungry
        Can't wait for more to come
        Makes me hungry

Comment

OH! Sydney is indeed the heaven for foodie! You should have tried Hurricane Ribs! It is just so mouthwatering

Comment

Originally posted by dennisandara View Post
            OH! Sydney is indeed the heaven for foodie! You should have tried Hurricane Ribs! It is just so mouthwatering
            Hahaha... Just wait... And you will see, its not only Hurricane, but many other mouthwatering food will come...
            That's only first and second day... Many days and food to come...

Comment

That is the one over @Bondi Beach, isn't it? Always with long queue.

Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post
              Now it was time for morning snacks...

After finished with their morning snacks, it was raining...

Ok, it's not a big rain, just a shower... but still this rain has ruined this "kampung guy" dream to pose like a beached mermaid man with a sexy tiny winy thong on the beach just like his sifu's at LH FCT, the one an only Master Kyo+++ himself...
              A Manly Mermaid? I am not sure if Kyo+++ would be happy to have his Triton pose dethroned yet.

Comment

Hahaha... Just wait... And you will see, its not only Hurricane, but many other mouthwatering food will come...
                That's only first and second day... Many days and food to come...
                NOOOOOO!!!! A bad sign for my first day of Fasting

Originally posted by UMD View Post
                It is worth the queue I promise!

Comment

Originally posted by egondo View Post
                  Wow, you really do make me hungry :biggrin
                  Be ready to be hungrier...

The one at Darling Harbour got less queue... (off lunch and dinner time...)

A Manly Mermaid? I am not sure if Kyo+++ would be happy to have his Triton pose dethroned yet.
                  Don't worry, sifu Kyo+++ still the have the throne.... every attempt to dethroned His Highness always resulted with Epic Fail...

NOOOOOO!!!! A bad sign for my first day of Fasting
                  Consider it as a challenge from the evil (read: ME...)....

Comment

And this "kampung guy" began browsing the IFE... Looking for some interesting movies...
                    Wondered why the IFE screen still uses the old Garuda Indonesia font... As I know, the a/c was delivered fresh when the revitalization started, with GPJ being the earlier ones, but the livery was new...

Comment

I welcome you back with applause and a bow Dent@SUB!

Loving the pictures of the food~!!!
                      And... i must try GA long haul real soon!

Comment

Wondered why the IFE screen still uses the old Garuda Indonesia font... As I know, the a/c was delivered fresh when the revitalization started, with GPJ being the earlier ones, but the livery was new...
                        All the ex Hainan NTU aircraft are coming with the Thales IFE system. All GA has done is only to replace the HU's logo with its own logo on the main screen. The content is exactly the same with the Panasonic system that GA has installed on all of its other aircraft. The Thales system, however, is missing the flight map.

GA's A332 carrying this Thales system are: PK-GPH, GPI, GPJ, GPK, and GPL.

Comment

at lease you're back to write a trip reports again
                          your trip reports always make me hungry

Comment

Great TR!.

The smaller cream building under the Harbour Bridge to the left of the trees is the Park Hyatt. One of my favourite Hotels.

It’s took about 30 minute to reach the Manly Beach...

And this was the ferry terminal at Manly Beach...

There is a great Pizza place neaxt to the Ferry Terminal at Manly but I can't see it on any of those shots.

And then they changed the ferry at Circular Quay to go to the Darling Harbour...

You can't see it on this pic but further down to the right is the Four Points and they were allowing people to walk/run/jog up and down the new cruise ship terminal right past where that one is making for a nice enjoyable walk if you've got time to do it.

All the ex Hainan NTU aircraft are coming with the Thales IFE system. All GA has done is only to replace the HU's logo with its own logo on the main screen. The content is exactly the same with the Panasonic system that GA has installed on all of its other aircraft. The Thales system, however, is missing the flight map.

Our resident GA 'Fan' never lets us down.
                            Last edited by MAN Flyer; 22 July 2012, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Thanks mate for the information...
                              I found this Thales system a tad inferior than the Panasonic one that I got on the return flight on PK-GPO... the cabin also quite a different experience compared to PK-GPJ...

Comment

Another amazing trip report from Dent@SUB. Thanks for sharing!

Not seen you around for a while and was afraid you had retired from writing trip reports.

Comment

Working...
                                X