Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA CGK-KL-CGK

A recent TR on flight GA CGK- KUL - CGK , a pleasant flight and very ontime

Start with Checking In at the Exec counter. A lady in white was in front taking a bit longer time to Check In

Here is my BP

Queue at the Fast Track , this help a lot otherwise when its crowded it will took 20 mins to get the passport stamped and even more if in front of you were ppls going to Haj or Domestic Worker.

Garuda Lounge

Some shot of the food inside and toilet , apologize for not giving more photos

its a clean place , its big and comfy, overall this is the best Lounge in Jakarta, even the SQ Lounge in CGK is nothing to compare with this Lounge.
    Boarding Time

She is waiting

TO

Menu and Drink List

Food ! this is real yummy.. Order Nasi Goreng ( Fried Rice ) with Shrimp and Chicken , its tasty and good.

Toiletries with L' Occitane

Descending to KLIA

Touch down on time , perfectly timing

Comment

Return TR

She just landed

Big Sister

An Air Asia spotted

Bye KLIA

Dinner Time: Its bad selection ....

Arriving with a Fast Track card , this made the trip so fast , simple and perfect !

About Garuda , flown with them 8 sectors in this year ,its really amazing to be onboard , the crew , the ambience and the gestures are excellent. The food are nice too , from CGK sector you can have the best food by GA , from other places I am not so sure yet , the one from KL is not good , sent a little complain to the Purser as the fish served was hard , and smells.

They hired a well known Indonesian Culiner Expert and they did a good job in revamping the food , even in Economy they are great . But they do need to take care food from other stations too
      Cabin ambience is good , punctuality is good and they just need to buy somemore WB to expand to other route.

A pity that they delayed entering SkyTeam till Jan 2013.

The fares in J class are reasonable , a return trip to KL cost USD 450.

IMO if they keep up the standards and do more improvement, there definetely stealing away SQ minded pax .

Comment

Nice Thanks for sharing

Comment

Hi Handiman,

Nice trip report, will do the same trip this weekend with Garuda, in y class though

Garuda is now flying 3 times a day to KL from jkt, so it makes easier for me to choose the flight that fits my schedule.

Cheers

Comment

Any idea when GA will officially join SkyTeam?
            visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
              Any idea when GA will officially join SkyTeam?
              checked wikipedia , it supposed to be this June but GA CEO Mr Satar said will be delayed to Jan 2013 . We will wait )

Comment

Working...
              X