No announcement yet.

Trip to Cranfield UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wondering if you take photos while flying a plane too?

I would never ever attempt taking photos while driving on a 60 mph country road, a 70 mph M1 motorway or a busy A road in London. Actually, I would not take photos while driving at all. It is not only a danger to the driver himself/herself but to other road users too.

We get fined for using the mobile while driving. I am not sure what the law says about people using their camera or phone to take pictures while driving.
    Last edited by phaleesy; 17 January 2012, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
      Just wondering if you take photos while flying a plane too?

I would never ever attempt taking photos while driving on a 60 mph country road, a 70 mph M1 motorway or a busy A road in London. Actually, I would not take photos while driving at all. It is not only a danger to the driver himself/herself but to other road users too.

We get fined for using the mobile while driving. I am not sure what the law says about people using their camera or phone to take pictures while driving.
      I do take photos while flying a plane. Didn't manage to do it this time though.

As for the photos on the road, I didn't take photos while zooming down at 60mph. The country roads were very quiet when I snapped photos while the car was going at very slow speed. But you're right. On hindsight I shouldn't have done it.

Comment

so we know staff are reading this board
        This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

But of course, isn't that why we all come here to moan and bitch endlessly?!

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
            so we know staff are reading this board
            I won't be surprised to see senior management reading this board too.

Comment

Originally posted by flying.monkeyz View Post
              I won't be surprised to see senior management reading this board too.
              Ah, but we have not have a single nick here declaring that he/she is staff and show evidence of it........ maybe you are the senior management you are talking about?
              This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                Ah, but we have not have a single nick here declaring that he/she is staff and show evidence of it........ maybe you are the senior management you are talking about?

Are you a staff too?

Comment

Thanks for the enjoyable TR alberttky!

Comment

Originally posted by alberttky View Post
                    As for the photos on the road, I didn't take photos while zooming down at 60mph. The country roads were very quiet when I snapped photos while the car was going at very slow speed. But you're right. On hindsight I shouldn't have done it.
                    Next time when I'm behind a car which is hogging the lane at 30mph on a 60mph country road or 70 mph motorway, I know it would be someone taking photos for their trip reports on SQT.

Comment

I never thought I'd see a trip report to my old school!
                      I sometimes called in Crashfield as we would take "flights" for the psychology department experiments. From Cranfield to Cranfield, with a simulated crash on take off. Hence Crashfield... :-D

Comment

Working...
                      X