• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    Thanks for the TR.

LOL! So they STILL disembark before the pax

Yeap,

That lady in the picture was the Chief Purser ! She told me she was finding a toy shop in terminal 3

Comment

Originally posted by augmentin8 View Post
      Yeap,

That lady in the picture was the Chief Purser ! She told me she was finding a toy shop in terminal 3
      Thankyou for an excellent Trip Report! I too remember just getting off a SIN flight to MEL recently, seeing the the VN FA's rush straight to the Duty Free area, there was even a separate desk for them to put though their purchases.

I'm booked on HKG-SGN-MEL in the new year, and will write a little trip report on VN too, I hope they are good on the long-haul sectors aswell as the shorter sectors.

Comment

Ah SGN, my fifth home, my mate Bobby is opening a new joint at IC. Frank, Pas and myself will have a field day tasting, sampling and critisicising.

Comment

The new airport looks nice and clean! OK, new to be since I've never been there since they have been using this Airport.
          Life's A Bitch,
          Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Working...
          X