Coming Trip....... Akan Datang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Trip....... Akan Datang

TG 410 MAR Singapore(Changi) - Bangkok(Suvarnabhumi Intl) 2100 2220 Confirmed (Business)
    TG 950 MAR Bangkok(Suvarnabhumi Intl) - Copenhagen(Kastrup) 0050 0635 Confirmed (Business)
    SK 1641 MAR Copenhagen(Kastrup) - Hamburg(Hamburg) 0825 0915 Confirmed (Economy)
    SN 2624 MAR Hamburg(Hamburg) - Brussels(Brussels Airport) 1120 1235 Confirmed
    SK 759 MAR Copenhagen(Kastrup) - Gdansk(Lech Walesa) 1420 1520 Confirmed (Premium)
    SK 756 MAR Gdansk(Lech Walesa) - Copenhagen(Kastrup) 1040 1140 Confirmed (Economy)
    TG 951 MAR Copenhagen(Kastrup) - Bangkok(Suvarnabhumi Intl) 1400 0630+1 Confirmed (Business)
    TG 403 MAR Bangkok(Suvarnabhumi Intl) - Singapore(Changi) 0800 1115 Confirmed (Business)

In between the mangle there is a Brussels Air flight..... all these will happen soon and trip report will follow;......
    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Sounds like a nice TR in the making What's MAR btw?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
      Sounds like a nice TR in the making What's MAR btw?
      March

Comment

Singapore to Bangkok

Ok, time to file the report, completed one leg of the trip, SIN - BKK - CPH - HAM......

As usual, more pictures then talk from me..... some opinions of flights, benchmarking with SQ, of course.....

Here goes...

Arrived at the airport about 1 hours 30 minutes before flight time, TG is using Changi Terminal 1 and the first entrance into the terminal is the nearest to the check in counter. When the taxi arrived, I was shocked, the terminal was crowded. Apparently, its the Haj season and there was a group leaving with the same flight as me to Bangkok, transit to catch a Air Jordan flight to where they were going, anyways, no affects on me as when I arrived, went straight to the business counter and check in was completed in less then 10 minutes.

Here my boarding pass.....

While walking towards immigration, found out that TG J Class could check in at the SATS Premier Lounge, that's what I will do next time when I do a TG J again....

After immigration, went straight to duty free for my oxygen sticks... go themand started taking pictures of the terminal outside the duty free.... it was a riot of colours... ...

Started to look for the TG Lounge, which they have their own..... not impressed, it was crowded and food was so so only, Wifi is free though...

Just before the escalator up....

Numerous signs to show the way...

Comment

Turn the corner and you will find the Lounge....

The sign behind the dragon manning the counter...

Inside the lounge, not a big one, and btw no toilets inside......

Food and drinks inside the lounge....

Comment

For me, food and drink in any lounge in Singapore is not important.... more important is to look for the smoke room, which today will be near the departing Gate, D34, smoking room is adjacent to D36.... so I departed the lounge after having a drink and started walking to the Gate...

Walking towards...

These are the signs I love to see.....

This is what I am looking for

Comment

The smoke area is open air, with glass panel separating smoker to the tarmac, good place to look at planes....

Charged myself with enough nicotine... and let's go....

The bird that will bring me to Bangkok.....

View of the waiting area....

Boarding call announced and they enforce the priority boarding procedures... so no rush for me even though Y was packed...

Comment

Onboard... today I am at seat 22A, which is emergency exit roll, which gives me plenty of leg room....

In Flight Manager with leading stewardess greeting at entrance to plane at Door 1...

View of the First Class seats, which today is operated as J, so if you get yourself from roll 22 onwards and upper deck you are in J otherwise you are paying J price for F seats...

Flight is a 747-400 series....

Pictures of taxiing and after take off....

Comment

Menus is keep in pocket by the seat... which ....

I chosed the Roast Prawn with Saffron Sauce, Boletus Risotto, Roasted Vegetables...

Comment

Table is laid....

No warn nuts, but a packet of pumpkin seeds given out, but alas, no drinks service... strange....

First course......

Bread basket was brought out and I chose garlic bread.... I prefer TG's garlic bread then SQ's

My beverage of choice, not so much an alcohol drinker on planes....

The Main Course....

Taste wise, found it ok only,... risotto a bit hard on some bits, probably because the meals were loaded in Bangkok...

Dessert, some jelly thing...

Comment

After meal.... customary toilet visit.....

No amenities in the drawer....

Comment

Fire up the in seat entertainment center??? is that what's its call?? nothing much, but for a short 2 hours flight, I cannot be bothered with watching anything....

In no time, we arrived, buckled up and anticipate the landing.....

Next up... Bangkok airport and BKK-CPH leg....

Comment

TG is sending 747s to SIN these days? Nice pics of T1 btw. It look refreshed now

Comment

Bangkok to Copenhagen

Got off the plane... took a slow walk towards transit..... I remember a smoke room before going up the escalator... yes, its still there, have my fill of nicotine before taking the escalator up to departure .... I just cannot understand why there must be a search of your bags after you disembark from the plane...... anyways.... go through the x rays machines and metal detectors.... a bane for frequent travellers....

up the escaltor, first thing is to look at the departure board...

Ok, tonight's flight is departing from C5, which is near the Royal Orchid Lounge in C concourse.....

Before going into the lounge, walk around and shot some pictures....

Someone mentioned this Eat-tion before?

Many shops around..... someone also said if have time to kill, then go for a massage??

Here's the prices...

Comment

Here are the rest of the shops in C Concourse..... enough energy and money?

The above pictures were taken for the benefit of those who do not know what there in Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport, pronounced as soo var ni boom... I do not know where the boom comes from....

Comment

Working...
                              X