KUL do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    Before SQT came into being, there was a KUL Do among some of the regulars here. A late-night mamak run, engineered by an SQTalker-who-claims-to-be-kampung, remains indelible for the food quality (the quality of the company goes without saying) ...
    I have memories of a Do but I'm not sure whether it's the same one you're referring to. I recall eventually ending up in the evening in what seemed to be a wine shop downstairs from where we took some bottles to enjoy upstairs in a restaurant. Damansara Heights springs to mind ? Perhaps it's the same as the following (I don't know anything about KL geography) ?

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
    A DO at The Curve, Mutiara Damansara would be good on a weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
      I have memories of a Do but I'm not sure whether it's the same one you're referring to. I recall eventually ending up in the evening in what seemed to be a wine shop downstairs from where we took some bottles to enjoy upstairs in a restaurant. Damansara Heights springs to mind ? Perhaps it's the same as the following (I don't know anything about KL geography) ?
      IIRC, the restaurant is called Vintry. Nice ambience.
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
        IIRC, the restaurant is called Vintry. Nice ambience.
        It was indeed Vintry. They have a branch now, MUCH nicer, in the Jaya "33" (which we then call Vintry 33).

Comment

Just wonderful, I'll be stuck in the other side of the globe for the next 3 months. Looks like someone else will have to host this do SQFG or Silverchris maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by flyKL View Post
            Just wonderful, I'll be stuck in the other side of the globe for the next 3 months. Looks like someone else will have to host this do SQFG or Silverchris maybe?
            I tend to let down people as my schedules are never confirmed (just ask Kyo!])

Looks like its up to our dear Jessica

Comment

Let me know I'm game (after April that is)

Comment

The OP hasn't checked in yet...

Comment

umm when ah?

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
                    umm when ah?
                    Looks like not on lah....

Comment

Working...
                    X