Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting SQTers abroad by chance.

Hi,
    I've just returned from a travel in Asia, and while I was at destination it happened to me to see by chance another (very famous) SQtalker. I was sitted in a coffe bar with an italian friend of mine who lives there, when I saw this SQTalkers walking around in the mall.
    Unfortunately I was not sure it was him, and I didn't have with me my mob with SQTer phone numbers so we missed the opportunity to say "hi" each other.

I'm just curious to know if someone else met other SQTalker abroad (not in airport, not in airport) by chance.
    Luke
    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Hasn't happened to me yet, but this will become easier as I discovered this week that a certain (very famous) SQTalker has started using FourSquare...

Comment

Nope, but im not really famous enough

I will be on:

SQ327 13/12/2010 MAN > MUC > SIN
      SQ245 14/12/2010 SIN > BNE

SQ236 22/01/2010 BNE > SIN
      SQ328 23/01/2010 SIN > MUC > MAN

if anyone is around for a meet?

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
        I'm just curious to know if someone else met other SQTalker abroad (not in airport, not in airport) by chance.
        Not exactly by chance (we both knew beforehand that the other would be there) but I booked the same flights and hotel in Kathmandu before realising that a certain SQTalker would be there at the same time!

Comment

According to SQFG, I was in the same lounge and same flight as her, but of course we didn't know each other

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
            Not exactly by chance (we both knew beforehand that the other would be there) but I booked the same flights and hotel in Kathmandu before realising that a certain SQTalker would be there at the same time!
            Indeed, but I still didn't expect to bump into you in the club lounge while you were checking in.

I have bumped into another SQTalker in Changi a number of times and also in the lift in the Conrad on New Years Day this year.

Comment

I 'bumped' into MAN Flyer at the SGS BKK, closest ever to a 'bump', as I only found out during dinner our good friend was in town...

Whatever happened after that, nobody knows...

Comment

Working...
              X