Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LD#9 - 14th December, Vue Terrace Bar @ KU DÉ TA, Marina Bay Sands Skypark, Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I normally would say yes, but KU DÉ TA says the bar will fill up quickly and it's first come, first served.

No reservations allowed unless minimum spend $2500 for indoors, and $5000 for outdoors, or unless you are a KU DÉ TA member (whatever that means, and I'm certainly not becoming one tonight...)

So I strongly suggest, get up there asap...

Also, shorts, singlets and slippers = no entry into KU DÉ TA. Dress smart casual please...

Comment

Guys, i have just been discharged from the hospital this morning...food poisoning. I'm definitely gonna miss this LD#9...sorry to all.

Not sure if i can even make it for my BKK trip this Thu either...sigh...

Have fun anyway...post some pics

Comment

Originally posted by diecastdrool View Post
        Guys, i have just been discharged from the hospital this morning...food poisoning. I'm definitely gonna miss this LD#9...sorry to all.

Not sure if i can even make it for my BKK trip this Thu either...sigh...

Have fun anyway...post some pics
        Hope all is well and here's to a speedy recovery!
        God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
          wanna meet at the bottom before we go up high?
          I'll be at MBS from the afternoon so give me a call if you arwe early (see your PM).
          God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
            I'll be at MBS from the afternoon so give me a call if you arwe early (see your PM).
            I leave office at 6, have some dinner then should be there sevenish... will call you when I am there...
            This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Great, 1 hour to go and it starts to rain...

/me points finger at 9V-JKL

Comment

Just out of my meeting, will see if if I can finish up my work quick and go. Can the entrance fee be paid in USD? Running short of SGD.

Guess you guys can *half* expect me. Where can I meet you guys up there?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                  Great, 1 hour to go and it starts to rain...

/me points finger at 9V-JKL
                  But the rain did kinda cooled the place. No?

Pity we missed you SilverChris.

I had a fun time. And now we know some secrets to Skypark

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                    But the rain did kinda cooled the place. No?

Pity we missed you SilverChris.

I had a fun time. And now we know some secrets to Skypark
                    +1

Comment

Nice meeting you guys for the first time.

Two toilets for altitude sick tourists and a bunch of drunks doesn't seem to meet demand. We too would get shouted at for trying to use the wrong ones, ones we didn't pay for, but at least SQ puts a sign on the door.

Comment

Sorry guys, couldn't make it Hope you guys had a blast Maybe... The next LD

Comment

No pictures ?. Not bothered about seeing all you lot, I just want to see what the venue looks like.

Comment

View from the spot where we were standing....

This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Working...
                            X