Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LD#9 - 14th December, Vue Terrace Bar @ KU DÉ TA, Marina Bay Sands Skypark, Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December 13 or 14th seem to be fairly workable, probably the 14th of December will be the date.

Any objections?

It's open to just about everyone...

Comment

I'll be at MBS Skypark early evening on 14th. We could always meet up there...

Comment

It really shouldve been in Bangkok on December 5... KYO!
        My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL
          It really shouldve been in Bangkok on December 5... KYO!I'll be at MBS Skypark early evening on 14th. We could always meet up there...
          Hmm... why not? Let's do it... I've not been up there yet - is it booked out for whatever private function you're hosting, or are you hosting this LD privately, 9V-JKL?

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
          It really shouldve been in Bangkok on December 5... KYO!
          sqdazz: That's more of a 'Meet', and a breakfast one, at that! I'm still gonna be meeting you at the 4P, I thought?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            Hmm... why not? Let's do it... I've not been up there yet - is it booked out for whatever private function you're hosting, or are you hosting this LD privately, 9V-JKL?
            I've been invited to a cocktail there and since the place is big, perhaps only a portion will be blocked off...

My proposed dates for CGK per post#3 are still valid

Comment

sqdazz: That's more of a 'Meet', and a breakfast one, at that! I'm still gonna be meeting you at the 4P, I thought?
              But it could have been so much more if you were staying sunday night, what with Man Flyer in town and all...

and yes we will meet at 4P
              My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

14 Dec seems ok for me. Actually, what do u guys do during LD or what can be expected from such gathering? Btw, what does LD stand for?? hahaha....pardon my ignorance. Speaking of Bangkok, I'll be there between 16 and 19 Dec...my 1st time trying 8M (MAI) flight. Has anyone tried MAI before? any comment?

Comment

9V-JKL: No more leave (as per my post #5) means I can't come during the week. I can still consider the weekend of the 16-18th, however... Kinokawa's been on my mind... la la la

sqdazz: See you there! I may be there on Sunday night the 18th if I'm not in CGK as per my sentence above! (seriously, CGK ain't happening without milehighj's presence so I'd say the chances are high)

diecastdrool: Thanks mate, LD, in short stands for Liquid-Date, just a li'l something concocted ages ago... the name sorta stuck! I should be in BKK on 17-18th, if you want to meet up.

There's a *slight* possibility I'll be in HKG on the 18th PM - 23/24th. Depends on a whole lot of factors falling into place, though. If things do fall into place, I may also be in PEK on the 23/24th, all rather complex...

Never tried MAI, can't comment. Maybe Lobster?

Comment

Can't do that on 14th.... Will be in HKG untill 19th....
                    Kyo++, please contact me if you're gonna be in HKG on 18th pm.... We can have a drink or two...

Comment

Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post
                      if you're gonna be in HKG on 18th pm.... We can have a drink or two...
                      I am. On the 17th PM

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                        I am. On the 17th PM
                        Are you still in HKG on 18th pm?
                        Kinda busy with a special dinner on 17th pm....

Comment

No, unfortunately

Comment

Kyo++, I havent worked out my schedule in Bkk yet...most probably will stay in Pattaya tho. I'll let ya know if i can make it. Btw, the LD in SG is no longer on?

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                              I am. On the 17th PM
                              I may be in HKG from the 16-19th. Will be free on both 17th pm and 18th pm. Kinda depends on my luck on the waitlist though

Comment

(seriously, CGK ain't happening without milehighj's presence so I'd say the chances are high)
                                You do know that you've just offended StarG. You're now expected to buy dinner at Kinokawa. The omakase of course

Comment

Working...
                                X