LD#8 @SUB (Surabaya)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LD#8 @SUB (Surabaya)

Okay. Now, I know I mentioned somewhere that LD#8 already happened, but that was more like a LD#7.5

Whilst I guess this could be considered a meet or an LD (TM), the feeling goes that they are most probably interchangeable... so an LD it is!

In our efforts to expand our horizons of the LD movement to shores on distant lands, I'll be popping into SUB next month. That cunning Dent@SUB, this time, has promised to be a gracious host and expose us to all things Surabayan/Indonesian (whether or not he knows it yet ).

So if you've ever wanted an excuse to burn those KF miles, jump on that plane and see a different part of Indonesia

Here are the details:

Date and Time: 16/10/2010 (16th of October, Saturday night).

Venue(s): Surabaya - Dent@SUB territory! Exact locations to be confirmed... I'll be basing myself out of Sheraton Surabaya Hotel & Towers

Who's confirmed?

Kyo
    Dent@SUB

F&B Manager:

Dent@SUB

Likely to attend:

Confirmed Mystery Guests:

At this stage, feel free to nominate yourself... (usual disclaimer - judges decision will be final etc..)

Try for the next one:

Sounds interesting.

Is it opened to family or solo? Any idea what is the rate at Sheraton per night?

Comment

I think it's open for solo and family....
      The more the merrier.... Rite?

Comment

Sounds like fun. Unfortunately 16/10 is a guaranteed no-no for me...

Comment

I'll be back in the land of the ice and snow then so can't make it...
          God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

milehighj - do have a chat with UMD regarding another particular date in Sept... coz I haven't heard back from you yet, matey

Solo (sounds like another popular destination) or Family, all are welcome and I'm sure our host will lay on a great time

LionCity: Cheapest advance purchase rate on Sheraton is $155 SGD nett equivalent. Booked mine...

Comment

Would love to try to come... visiting home town as well but need to confirm closer to dates.....

Comment

16/10 ngak bisa.

Harus berada di Thailand ketika itu. Sawasdee Ka though

Comment

That weekend unfortunately will not work for me because I need to be home for my son's birthday.

Comment

blast-off and LionCity (as well as any other SUB locals), are you coming?

Btw, just booked my room (they're having a special if room purchased in advance, INR 996,435 or S$144.85 which sounded reasonable...)
                    Last edited by Kyo; 27 September 2010, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately, I will be returning from EU on the 15th Oct, ,.... need to spend time with the family..sorry..
                      This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                        blast-off and LionCity (as well as any other SUB locals), are you coming?

Btw, just booked my room (they're having a special if room purchased in advance, INR 996,435 or S$144.85 which sounded reasonable...)
                        Kyo, I think it's IDR (Indonesian Rupiah) instaed of INR (Indian Rupee).

LionCity, I will fry you a lot of special shrimp crackers if you come...

Comment

Ah, thanks for pointing that out! As someone's who has not needed to exchage for either currency ever before, it's appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                            Ah, thanks for pointing that out! As someone's who has not needed to exchage for either currency ever before, it's appreciated!
                            No sweat mate...

At first, I thought you were moving the place into somewhere in India... hehehe...

Btw, kapitan, I can bring you to the Lapindo's "sea of mud", as a variety of regular sea for you if you come....

Comment

I'm in Krabi! Sorry!
                              blog

Comment

Working...
                              X