Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• identifying fellow SQ Talkers?

Hi,

Does SQtalk have a system for recognizing fellow SQ talkers on SQ flights or at Changi? I do know you have the occasional meets but is there something for meeting people on the off chance?

If not what are people thoughts about SQtalk luggage tags, or stickers for bags or something?

Unless you do something already?

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
    Hi,

Does SQtalk have a system for recognizing fellow SQ talkers on SQ flights or at Changi? I do know you have the occasional meets but is there something for meeting people on the off chance?
    That would be the special handshake.

If not what are people thoughts about SQtalk luggage tags, or stickers for bags or something?

Unless you do something already?
    You could always wear a badge with SQTalk on it or even a T shirt.

Comment

Do they have a badge made up?

I like the luggage label, its links in more with air travel

Comment

In the very early days, there were some SQTalk luggage tags produced but the stock is all gone!

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6140

Comment

Apart from the lounge meets thread on SQT, there's also the BA97 travel calendar which some on here (including me) post our flights. I've met some people that way.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
            In the very early days, there were some SQTalk luggage tags produced but the stock is all gone!

Maybe if someone was to design another and people can print them onto card or something?

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post

I think my luggage tag is about 3+ years old and its still going strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore Sling View Post
                You could always wear a badge with SQTalk on it or even a T shirt.
                I made a T-shirt a couple of years ago when one of the US sites had a freebie. I put a RiffRaff class logo on the front (courtesy shortfinals) and SQTalk.com on the back.

I just realised the site stored my design here:
                http://www.customink.com/lab/?cid=tyb0-0009-0gyg

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                  I made a T-shirt a couple of years ago when one of the US sites had a freebie. I put a RiffRaff class logo on the front (courtesy shortfinals) and SQTalk.com on the back.

I just realised the site stored my design here:
                  http://www.customink.com/lab/?cid=tyb0-0009-0gyg
                  Very nice.
                  ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Maybe if someone was to design another and people can print them onto card or something?
                    That is a good idea. I think you are the IT Line and why don't you design something and put it up for review?

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
                      That is a good idea. I think you are the IT Line and why don't you design something and put it up for review?
                      I am in the IT line. I deal more with enterprise such as Networking and servers etc. The design skills i have are from school

I am ok at designing things so i will give it a shot

Comment

I am in the IT line. I deal more with enterprise such as Networking and servers etc. The design skills i have are from school

I am ok at designing things so i will give it a shot
                        Great...liked your spirit.

Comment

Does anybody have a higher resolution SQtalk logo please?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X