LD #7 a.k.a. The 2010 SQTalk BBQ: SIN, 14 August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
    looks like a great turnout. glad to see everyone had a wonderful time. i can attest- LionCity is quite the host!
    +1.

Looks like you guys had a great time. I hope I'll manage to attend the next one.

Comment

• Wow! Looks like a great DO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        I don't know what SJJ is doing... perhaps preserving the modesty of our pixelated friend in the middle?

Comment

• Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
          i can attest- LionCity is quite the host!
          There's no disputing that.
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Sorry this is late...

I had an ab fab time last Sat. no doubt thanks to LionCity's amazing hospitality and aided by the hardwork of Top Chefs benlee, soarbeyond

It was very nice to meet new people and catch-up again with 'old' ones.

No doubt this is a DO rather than a LD and it was even more family orientated that any past get-togethers (5 kids and even 2 infants!) That's true SQTalk Family

Special Thanks for 9V-SIA as well who so kindly paid for much of the food but could only stay for a while...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              ...him-who-should-not-be-identified are pixelated. And I wonder who that mysterious guy who turned away just in time from the camera is?
              Yeah, who is that man in the scarf? And what about "purple shirt guy?"

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              I don't know what SJJ is doing... perhaps preserving the modesty of our pixelated friend in the middle?
              HUGE AL

Comment

• Why am I in so many photos? I have no idea what I was doing in the first shot. We need our pixelated friend to clarify.

Thanks, LionCity for organising such a great DO.

Comment

• Glad to see everyone had a great time !

Comment

• The only thing missing was you, SQflyergirl... have had many demands for you to turn up! (see what happens when people missed you in Oslo...)

Comment

• Guys, thank you very much for the hospitality and great organization.
                      After so much food, I think we should organize a McRitchie Reservoire-DO, 11km walk to burn calories...

Comment

• Thanks guys for the great moments I had that evening. Will post the beautiful cheese cake's pictures once I reach home on Wed...
                        Once again, it was a wonderful time to be with you guys...

Comment

• Thanks for organising, LionCity and to everyone involved in organising it. Was an awesome party

And that cheesecake is just amazing! Definitely gonna head down to Allan Bake's sometime

*editted
                          Last edited by concept|infinit; 17 August 2010, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• Thanks Everyone for your Kind and Gracious comments on the inaugural (Hopefully there are more to follow) SQTalk BBQ. I really glad to see all of you at the event. It was also the chance for me for the first time to meet Dent@SUB, MSPEconomist, soarbeyond, jammed and ikarus2006. Hope I have not missed anyone out.

Hopefully it will be even better next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ikarus2006 View Post
                              Guys, thank you very much for the hospitality and great organization.
                              After so much food, I think we should organize a McRitchie Reservoire-DO, 11km walk to burn calories...
                              Acutally, I was also thinking about it. I do my regular 11 km walk/run on that trek. Do you like to organize one? Alternatively, we can also walk to Rifle Range from McRitchie.

Hoping to hear something favourable from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionCity View Post
                                Acutally, I was also thinking about it. I do my regular 11 km walk/run on that trek. Do you like to organize one? Alternatively, we can also walk to Rifle Range from McRitchie.

Hoping to hear something favourable from you.
                                I run at McRitchie. You and anyone here can feel free to join me
                                A lot nicer there after the revamp.

Comment

Working...
                                X