No announcement yet.

18th June 2010 (LD#6 or mini-DO) [SIN]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done! Lobster, you're the first non-organiser to confirm. I encourage everyone else who's still thinking about coming to make those last minute plans to clear their schedules for a great night out!

Comment

Well, my flight is confirmed, touching down SIN on the 18th at 4pm-ish... Gives me enough time to head home before going to Braddlell. Put me down as confirmed.
      God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Done!

C'mon haf and Dent@SUB... you know you want to! :p

Comment

So sorry Kyo! I'm flying up to Beijing on the 18th. Knew this would happen! ugh...
          blog

Comment

I'm in

Comment

I'm out

Menu and company looks great.
              But I won't be in town that night.

Will have to try for the next one.
              F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                KNN = Kankan, Nigeria

I have already extended an invitation to the HUGE one who would not deign to holler back
                And there I was thinking it was a reference to something very different....
                God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                  Put me down as a maybe
                  Status Change......now HK1

Comment

Roger that, 9V-JKL, will be good to finally meet you this year...

Comment

Sorry Kyo+...
                      I am really want to attend.... but....
                      Can't do that on 18th... my hands are tied here...
                      Maybe next time, buddy.... 14th August???

Comment

Dent@SUB! So upset to hear you can't make it next week! Was particularly looking forward to one of my favourite TR writers attending

I need to get back to you on the 14th August date, but *should* be OK. I was thinking of trying new LH F 388 around those dates ex-PEK but not sure if they're still flying there or not...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                          KNN = Kankan, Nigeria
                          Haha Kyo, I bet it took you a long time to figure that out....

For those outside Asia & do not know dialects, I guess you do not know what it means...

Comment

I have no knowledge of any innuendos which you may or may not have intended any reference to.

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
                              For those outside Asia & do not know dialects, I guess you do not know what it means...
                              to be specific, southeastern Chinese dialects...........

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                                to be specific, southeastern Chinese dialects...........
                                ....who are coming next week! *ahem*

Everyone, coming close to the 1-week-away mark... get those last minute confirmations in... I have an 'unannounced' attendee who's asked to come by sms also, and I won't reveal it until that night

Comment

Working...
                                X