UMD's TPP Run Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UMD View Post
    I just had 3 glasses of Krug on the way to India. So, I can wait a little bit longer.
    Add to that the complaints of hot weather in S'pore and I can hold out as well...
    HUGE AL

Comment

• HUGE AL, for some reason whenever I see your profile I just think of durians and cows' udders (Kyo will know why)!

Comment

• Originally posted by jhm View Post
        HUGE AL, for some reason whenever I see your profile I just think of durians and cows' udders (Kyo will know why)!
        Is this another UK thing??? You are a strange man!
        HUGE AL

Comment

• I am shocked and in dismay at being dragged kicking and screaming into this very non-innocent discussion.

I hereby disavow any such knowledge of said "durians and cows' udder's" incident.

Until photographic evidence shows otherwise!

And yes, jhm is very strange!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            I am shocked and in dismay at being dragged kicking and screaming into this very non-innocent discussion.

I hereby disavow any such knowledge of said "durians and cows' udder's" incident.

Until photographic evidence shows otherwise!

And yes, jhm is very strange!!!
            Let's see those pics!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
              Is this another UK thing??? You are a strange man!
              What's this thing between durian and cows' udders? I sense that I am missing something big here. Anyone care to elaborate more?

Comment

• Originally posted by jhm View Post
                HUGE AL, for some reason whenever I see your profile I just think of durians and cows' udders (Kyo will know why)!
                Originally posted by UMD View Post
                What's this thing between durian and cows' udders? I sense that I am missing something big here. Anyone care to elaborate more?
                HUGE AL _ HOT _ durian _ Udders _ bring down HEAT.
                Fill in the blanks yourself.

There is, however, a very innocent explanation. jhm associates HUGE AL's Hyatt D3 profile with D2 durians. kyo+ took us to Udders in Novena for D2 durian ice-cream. The truth is always so boring!

Comment

• http://www.flavor.sg/best-restaurant...ers-ice-cream/

Serving over 20 flavors with endearing names like Tira-miss-u, Strawberry Fields, Champion Cempedak, Green Tea-rrific and Gila Melaka, you’ll be spoilt for choice at this humble yet excellent little sweet shop. The REAL gems however, are in their two durian flavors (D24, Mao Shan Wang)

Comment

• Originally posted by phaleesy View Post

There is, however, a very innocent explanation. jhm associates HUGE AL's Hyatt D3 profile with D2 durians. kyo+ took us to Udders in Novena for D2 durian ice-cream. The truth is always so boring!
                    OK, this is all WAAAAAAAAAAAY to Asian for me...
                    HUGE AL

Comment

OK, this is all WAAAAAAAAAAAY to Asian for me...
                      It's obvious that you don't know how to handle the exotic fruits.

Comment

It's obvious that you don't know how to handle the exotic fruits.
                        I don't consider any of them "exotic" -- rather, I treat them with equal opportunity.
                        HUGE AL

Comment

I don't consider any of them "exotic" -- rather, I treat them with equal opportunity.
                          Fine, next time when kyo+ takes you to the ice-cream shop, you tell them that you're treating all the flavours with 'equal opportunity'.

Is that a buzzword you picked up from a HR course recently?

Comment

Fine, next time when kyo+ takes you to the ice-cream shop, you tell them that you're treating all the flavours with 'equal opportunity'.

Is that a buzzword you picked up from a HR course recently?
                            What?! You're talking about ice cream?!

And what's HR? Hyatt Regency?
                            HUGE AL

Comment

For the record, even I didn't get that!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                                For the record, even I didn't get that!!
                                I was talking about ice-cream!!! You lot have such warpy minds.

Since HUGE AL is always complaining about the hot weather in Singapore, kyo+ should take him for some durian ice-cream at Udders to bring down the heat.

Do you remember all the exotic flavours we tried?! I suppose HUGE AL would be trying out all the flavours since he wants to treat every flavour equally.

Comment

Working...
                                X