UMD's TPP Run Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by milehighj View Post
    Let's just say that certain persons *may* have emerged from secure, undisclosed locations. Hence while their temporary locations *may* have been disclosed, digital alteration of photographic evidence *may* now be required to ensure that identities and other information remain secure and undisclosed.

This message *may* self-destruct in 30 seconds, or it *may* not.
    Just e-mail me a copy of the original photo.
    HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
      me wants to see the original photo too. Plz Plz Plz.
      Last edited by UMD; 15 August 2009, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• Another one of those half faced Robin Hoods?

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
          me wants to see the original photo too. Plz Plz Plz.
          Then we'd have to shoot you.

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
          Another one of those half faced Robin Hoods?
          You, we have to shoot now.

Comment

Then we'd have to shoot you.

I wasn't even in that picture!

Comment

OH DAMN! I just saw the nicking thread! hahahaha What a pilfer list he had! KJ's, professional thread starters, 12 year old kids -- where are they all coming from??? I'm telling you, we should have capped it at 1000 (sorry to the few exceptions who know who they are)!
              I agree. What is it with SQTalk lately? It's getting even worse than TOF in some instances...

Once again, I vote for HUGE AL to have semi-mod privileges. He'll show 'em what's what

Comment

Hahahahaha

Originally posted by stargold View Post
                I agree. What is it with SQTalk lately? It's getting even worse than TOF in some instances...

Once again, I vote for HUGE AL to have semi-mod privileges. He'll show 'em what's what

Danke, stargold!

Perhaps SQTalk is overrated...let's start a new thread!
                HUGE AL

Comment

• Let's try this again...

Whooaaa... our TPP-crawler spotted somewhere last night (well, last Friday night now..), toasting his impending TPP!

Also, another TPP spotted throwing the diet out the window!!

Comment

• I have to say this, UMD's recommendations are certainly not overrated. Those with excuses not to stay up -- bah, early-morning flights or worse, non-morning- bird biorhythm -- missed some great anchovy bread.

UMD's nod gives those CGK Sushi Runs even more luster.
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• YO, what's with the blurred out faces??? Send me the original!

And I didn't know jjpb3 was down there! Very cool!

Note: this post may be edited later as HUGE AL has just returned from the restaurant bar.
                      HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                        I have to say this, UMD's recommendations are certainly not overrated. Those with excuses not to stay up -- bah, early-morning flights or worse, non-morning- bird biorhythm -- missed some great anchovy bread.

UMD's nod gives those CGK Sushi Runs even more luster.

The anchovy bread was really good.

Comment

I would be going for Park Hyatts in Paris, Milan, Istanbul, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul, Sydney...

Park Hyatt Zurich is also expensive - since that's your stated criteria. I've stayed there on business, but wouldn't really recommend it or Zurich for leisure.
                          Agree about ZRH. Very pleasant and comfy but not terribly exciting.

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                          Agreed. And of those, Paris and Tokyo are the highest. Moscow might also be spendy. The others, I would pay for... I did hear that the one in Saigon is going for quite a bit as well.
                          Thanks for the listing.

The Grand Hyatt Muscat (I know, not a PH! ) is rather expensive too!

I'd need to hoard some free nights for Muscat, Istanbul (it's not that expensive really), Paris, Milan and Tokyo.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                            Agree about ZRH. Very pleasant and comfy but not terribly exciting.

Thanks for the listing.

The Grand Hyatt Muscat (I know, not a PH! ) is rather expensive too!

I'd need to hoard some free nights for Muscat, Istanbul (it's not that expensive really), Paris, Milan and Tokyo.
                            Damn, woman! I was trying to figure out where this conversation was left off from (POST #21 ).

ZRH is now one of the highest at around USD$908/night. Hyatt hopping season is coming October 1st!
                            HUGE AL

Comment

Damn, woman! I was trying to figure out where this conversation was left off from (POST #21 ).
                              I was being a good girl and did a search. No good upsetting the HUGE police.

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                              ZRH is now one of the highest at around USD$908/night. Hyatt hopping season is coming October 1st!
                              It might be 'good value' to stay at the ZRH Hyatt but I would not be doing that solely for that reason. There are more exotic , exciting and vibrant cities to spend one's time in. JMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                                I was being a good girl and did a search. No good upsetting the HUGE police.
                                That's mighty good of you. We can't be upsetting them HUGE police!

Now regarding the original subject of this thread... I reckon said person has "crawled" beer-laden onto a 77W back to SIN, and should be ready to re-commence some proper "running"???

Comment

Working...
                                X