Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
    That's just for half of the journey
    A full PPS would cost me somewhere in the region of S$10k.
    Oh how I long for the ex-CMB days where you could do CMB-SIN-BKK-NRT-LAX or CMB-SIN-BKK-NRT-(ICN)-YVR-SFO and get PPS for a lot less than S$10k.

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
      Oh how I long for the ex-CMB days where you could do CMB-SIN-BKK-NRT-LAX or CMB-SIN-BKK-NRT-(ICN)-YVR-SFO and get PPS for a lot less than S$10k.
      The cheapest I figure is to fly 10 times SIN-Solo for S$7930 (including tax).

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
        Oh, to have tens of thousands of miles already ticketed!

I've only got 5k ticketed - all BA and one U2
        One month on and I have a slightly more respectable 25k ticketed out of which 3-4k has been flown already. All Speedbirds with a dash of orange!

Still no sign of the golden goose (nor the green gander for that matter)!

Comment

what does ticketed mean?
          ________
          SUZUKI GSX-R1100
          Last edited by rockie111; 17 March 2011, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rockie111 View Post
            what does ticketed mean?
            Booked. Confirmed. Paid for.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
              One month on and I have a slightly more respectable 25k ticketed out of which 3-4k has been flown already. All Speedbirds with a dash of orange!

Still no sign of the golden goose (nor the green gander for that matter)!
              I could not believe myself that I had flown about 100K from beginning of January. And looking at my list, I have about 70K ticketed already.
              Though nothing on greenish traitors air!

Comment

100K BIS miles a month ? 1.2M a year ?

Comment

I have now 115645 miles ticketed. To my big surprise, more than 50% of those are on SQ: 62117 miles on SQ!
                  Out of these, 61241 are in F and 876 in ... Y!
                  but I hope to convert that flight to F within a few days of departure
                  Of all the ticketed miles, 2856 are in Y, but besides the SQ flight I hope to get in F, I hope the other miles will be upgraded

Comment

Congratulations! You claim the award for being Mr. F early this year! I am looking forward to my SQ Y long-haul though...

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                      Congratulations! You claim the award for being Mr. F early this year! I am looking forward to my SQ Y long-haul though...
                      I hope you have a a bailiff flying with you to witness, take pictures and certify that you fly SQ Y long haul with no lounge access or Krug or Dom in any form!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                        PS I doubt 2007 will be a Y free year!

Comment

Am I dot dot dot?

I am working and during the break, I collect all my existing SQ bookings information. Without the SQ in Y that I have booked, i.e. LHR-SIN-LHR, and without the award tickets on SQ flights, I have more than 100K miles booked and ticketed on SQ flights. And now, with the changes of PPS, should I keep them? See here.

Comment

With the rumoured changes in PPS! In any event, I don't fly SQ because of PPS sectors/qualification but because I enjoy the inflight experience. Given that, I'm still planning on booking my SQ F trip to MEL, SYD and/or AKL...

Comment

Just reviving an old thread.

I'm quite happy to see that I have 88,614 BIS miles ticketed so far for 2008 of which 76,783 BIS miles have yet to be flown. Good for me but of course for CGK and some others that's just what they do in one month!

Comment

Working...
                              X