No announcement yet.

Congrats on your TPP, HUGE AL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, yea, what was the meaning actually?

[congrats, HUGE AL!]

Comment

Congrats to HUGE AL!

So what's so special about this TPP?

Comment

It is more exclusive than the Singapore Airlines version.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
          Congrats, bro! Enjoy.
          Enjoy??? Are there additional benefits that I'm unaware of? Since you've saved SQT from the evil forces, can you please instill some powers to me?

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
          LMAO!
          I am as well. Thanks for starting the thread!
          Last edited by HUGE AL; 2 March 2009, 06:55 PM.
          HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
            Enjoy??? Are there additional benefits that I'm unaware of? Since you've saved SQT from the evil forces, can you please instill some powers to me?
            Sir HUGE AL, may you enjoy more exclusivity, god-like treatment...*help, i lost my script*

But in all seriousness - thanks for your contribution to the board to date.
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Sir HUGE AL, may you enjoy more exclusivity, god-like treatment...*help, i lost my script*

But in all seriousness - thanks for your contribution to the board to date.
              It's one hell of a board with some awesome people I know call, friends!
              HUGE AL

Comment

Even though I was late enough, I got it just before reading Keith's last post...

You know, my favorite is when people post questions such as "What is your favorite seat in this aircraft?" or whatever else, and then my mind goes immediately to our newest TPP (), who then usually comes up and posts a reply like "how many times will we discuss these things here?" ahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
                  You know, my favorite is when people post questions such as "What is your favorite seat in this aircraft?" or whatever else, and then my mind goes immediately to our newest TPP (), who then usually comes up and posts a reply like "how many times will we discuss these things here?" ahahahaha
                  Actually, it's: "Where is the A350 Flying Next?" or "Should I Join UA's FFP?"
                  HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                    I am as well. Thanks for starting the thread!
                    Look forward to you guesting me into the F lounge and sharing all the God-like privileges.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                      HUGE AL, congratulations on your TPP status.
                      SQT ...I've been had....

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                        Look forward to you guesting me into the F lounge and sharing all the God-like privileges.
                        Anytime Anytime!
                        HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                        X