Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SQ255 High Tea at Raffles Hotel 29th March.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ255 High Tea at Raffles Hotel 29th March.

The FirstToFly group are in the process of organising a High Tea in the Tiffin Room at Raffles Hotel from 3:30pm on Sunday 29th March.

The occasion is to celebrate SIA's first "official" A330 flight early the next day to Brisbane (SQ255).

Cost is expected to be in the vicinity of SGD $40.00 which will be payable at the door.

Can I please get some firm numbers from those on this flight and any others from this forum who would like to gather in Singapore to drink to the success of SQ255.

All enquiries and RSVP's to ian.goodwin@me.com
    "First to Fly" the Airbus A380.
    www.FirstToFly.net

Hi Ian,
    Yes, I am interested in joining the high tea. But I may be a bit late. I will arrive from Bangkok around 1440. Hope no delay. And hope no traffic jam.

And, not to forget, come on guys and gals, lets join the high tea with us, whether you are on the first flight to BNE, or just happen to be in Singapore that day, or you live in Singapore. The more the merrier!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
      The more the merrier!
      I'll drink to that!
      "First to Fly" the Airbus A380.
      www.FirstToFly.net

Comment

I'll join for the high tea but not the flight . Will be there by 4pm latest that is assuming LH gets me back to SIN in time from MAD the day before. Lovely LH long-haul Y on A343 MUC-SIN. LOVE IT Oh well at least I got an emergency exit pre-booked as SEN.

Comment

Working...
        X