No announcement yet.

GONG XI FA CAI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lion Dance to bring good luck to the House of SQTalk.....

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE
    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Happy Niu Year!!

Comment

Shanghai welcomes the year of the Ox...

...and me on the 54th floor of the JW Marriott Shanghai enjoying the whole city with its fireworks literally under my feet and taking this video:

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
        No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
        I AGREE

Many tks to kapitan for the help on posting.
        Last edited by N_Architect; 29 January 2009, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
          how do I post a video here?
          Upload it to Youtube,.... once done, in Youtube there is this string of codes for embedding video into here, copy that. In the reply window of the message you will find the icon YT, paste your copy strings for embedment between the wrap command.
          This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Happy New Year!

Already feel like an Ox after feasting for several days around Nanjing.

Comment

I'm late but a big Gong Xi Gong Xi to everyone... Wun xi ruu yi!

Geez, typing Mandarin in phonetics makes you think alot... *Wun had an 'a' in the middle but that somehow got asterisked out*

Comment

Working...
              X