X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday hope you have a great day

Comment

Happy birthday!
      Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Happy birthday Kyo!!
        /Desert Traveller

Comment

HAPPY BELATED B'DAE KYO!!!
          I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

Happy Birthday, Kyo!

Comment

* sound of wine glass being clinked repeatedly *

(( begin birthday ramble ))

Everyone, thank you for your well-wishes. I'm humbly overwhelmed by the friendliness of the fine folks on SQTalk I've had the genuine pleasure of getting to know both online and offline.

Overall I must say that I certainly don't regret signing up to SQTalk a couple of months ago. I certainly feel lucky to count some of you as close friends and I certainly hope to meet many more of you on trips to come. Let's share a Sling sometime!

jhm: Your cheerfulness, friendliness and all-round helpful nature on these forums makes every visit to these forums one that I look forward to. It was a joy to meet you very early on in SIN and a month ago in VIE. I hope our paths cross again sooner rather than later!

SQflyergirl: You're a joy to hang out with and your wonderful personality is truly a breath of fresh air. You brighten up SQTalk and are truly an asset to this place.

9V-JKL: Thanks for your wish! I've always found it ironic to find 'bliss' in celebrating the ever-increasing length of time from one's original 'hatchday'! But it always brings a chuckle to mind.. great to have met you too! May you always have an abundance of sausages. And occasionally, satay and Roti Johns.

phaleesy: Your passion for photography is only outweighed by your passion for copious amounts of yummylicious goodies. Truly a joy to have met you in VIE and I wish you the greatest success in your Quest for a Salad. May I pucker up the courage to do the same one day!

KeithMEL: Congratulations on your impending 'you-know-what', matey. A credit to this site and a fountain of knowledge. May the champagne flow freely from the heavens and may you one day discover why a first-growth Bordeaux outranks all antipodean offerings. May plenty of spinach find its way onto your breakfast plate and may generous dollops of vegemite accompany you in the years to come. And last but not least, may you always find great delight in sausages and flat whites.

impresta: Although I notice you have already wished me Happy Birthday well in advance, thanks once again for your reminder about the beats. Unfortunately there were no beats yesterday, much less birthday ones. Hope to cross paths one day with you.

upright man: Thank you - your passion for SQ and all things aviation has always been great to watch. May you also have many pleasant travels ahead. And many more SQ afternoon teas at the Raffles hotel to come. SQ has a truly loyal and great supporter in you and may you always be on the receiving end of their god-like treatment!

N_Architect: Love your photography and your fascinating views on the maritime industry from an alternative perspective. Those tips you provided in IST came in very, very handy indeed. Too bad I just missed you by a day or two there when I was in Europe. Hope to spot you in a terminal one day and say hello. Thanks for your birthday wishes.

milehighj: Thanks for your greeting. Always nice to see some of your posts (especially in Malay). All the best in your new FFP and safe/happy travels ahead. Thanks for your Dubai suggestion also - unfortunately the Buddha Bar attempt during the Ramadan daytime didn't work out too well, still, there's always next time.

StarG: Thank you sir. You have great taste in duck and your TRs were great to read.

SuperJonJon: Great to hear from you - happy travels ahead and I just know things are going to get a whole lot happier for you. See you around Singapore.

HUGE AL: I'm humbled to be wished Happy Birthday by the most famous HUGE AL. Have had many a chuckle from your posts and I hope to have many more. Thanks!

florianwagner: Hey, give those back to me!! You still have 99,000+ Slings to go at the Long Bar, don't forget! Haha - thanks for your VIE invite and your help pre-trip. Next time we'll do the Kaiserschmarren for real!

zander: Thanks for your wishes... hope to catch you in the USA one day.. let me know when you come to SIN again.

Ex-SIN: Thank you and happy travels ahead! You're a consistent birthday wisher to everyone!

Lobster: I did have a great day yesterday, thank you - although no seaplane for me. Also humbled to be wished Happy Birthday by the famous Lobster.

up and away: Thanks for the wishes, always good to see your posts on all sorts of topics. Hope to meet you one day.

Desert Traveller: Thank you... Krug... yummy.

LOWJHG: Thanks and have a good/safe trip to SFO! Hope you have a blast there!

UMD: Great to hear from you! Thanks for the birthday wish. We have to make sure The Flo finishes all those Slings he ordered next time (and next time we should make sure he's buying )... and how did he sneak in all those London girls?? No one knows!!

(( end birthday ramble ))

Once again, thank you everybody and hope to meet you all one day!

Comment

Belated wishes for a happy birthday.
                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Happy very belated birthday Kyo Sorry I've not been online much this week so missed your special day. Hope you have a fantastic birthday weekend, best wishes from the nickbots

Comment

jjpb3: Thank you and great to have met you briefly in Vienna at the heuriger. A pleasure.

nickbots: Lovely to have met you both (albeit far too briefly) earlier this year under interesting circumstances. Hope mrs nickbot is all recovered too. Thank you for your birthday wish all the way from Nottingham.

Here's to hoping the final part of your TR arrives before '09 does!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                      milehighj: Thanks for your greeting. Always nice to see some of your posts (especially in Malay). All the best in your new FFP and safe/happy travels ahead. Thanks for your Dubai suggestion also - unfortunately the Buddha Bar attempt during the Ramadan daytime didn't work out too well, still, there's always next time.
                      Oh I don't really post in Malay... Just manage the odd exclamation for dramatic effect.

Thanks for a classy effort to reply individually to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                        Thanks for a classy effort to reply individually to everyone.
                        Indeed! Well said, milehighj!
                        HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                        X