If you are a couple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are a couple

Disclaimer: All singles and underage should not read this.

Mr and Mrs Nickbot
    gladly invite you and your partner, spouse, wife, husband to join them for a drink with DeltaFlyingProf and his spouse.

Date: Friday, 4 July 2008
    Theme party: Poolside fun and ransacking free mini bar

For further information, please PM Nickbot who is tanned now from Phi Phi Island visit.

You are a very naughty man SQ LPP! Besides which, I'm not tanned enough for poolside posing just yet

ps have just had some wine from IC HKG,...purely medicinal of course, helps with sunburn!!

Comment

Hmm according to the original post, it was vodka and gin. Now it's wine as well..

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
        You are a very naughty man SQ LPP! Besides which, I'm not tanned enough for poolside posing just yet
        Get mrs nickbot online. I need to get in touch with her about pictures of tanned hubby that can be shared with SQT.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
          Hmm according to the original post, it was vodka and gin. Now it's wine as well..
          #blush#, maybe a couple of 25cl red wine bottles found their way into my bag,...no idea how that happened,...my reputation on SQT lies in tatters!

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
          Get mrs nickbot online. I need to get in touch with her about pictures of tanned hubby that can be shared with SQT.
          As you know jjpb3, mrs nickbot is a rare visitor here on SQT I might, however, persuade her to log on tomorrow to post a photo of her sunburnt and slightly overweight husband, should sufficient demand present itself

ps my legs are thin,...I can do a leg shot if that's enough eye candy lol #blush#

Comment

Are singles not welcome?

This sounds suspiciously like a swingers party!

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
              Are singles not welcome?

This sounds suspiciously like a swingers party!
              As with any good swingers party, single females are more than welcome

Comment

I would also like to continue my lobby for a list of the consumed products (just to make sure nickbot is keeping to his promise).
                HUGE AL

Comment

HUGE AL, you can be assured, a full audit will be provided for the purposes of the court

Comment

If this is really late at night, I may consider a jaunt to BKK for the weekend...

Now checking Swiss for any cheap biz tix..

(And... not anymore... have since realised the girlfriend will be flying to Singapore next week instead to surprise me...)
                    Last edited by Kyo; 1 July 2008, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                      (And... not anymore... have since realised this was an inside joke...)
                      What do you mean by posting this is an inside joke?

My post is real and clear. I was on messenger with DFP and had communication with nickbot via sms. They are definitely going to meet for a drink late afternoon. I believe nickbot and mrs had already planned their own last nite in Bangkok. Therefore as a mediator, I suggest for late afternoon/early evening. The joke or the naughty item I added was about being a couple.

Comment

The event has been cancelled

Due to an error in planning, this event has been cancelled.
                        DeltaFlyingProf + 1 just informed me that they are going to arrive in BKK around 11pm. Thus, most probably will be at the hotel after midnight. Therefore, they would not be able to meet late afternoon or early evening this Friday.
                        He hopes that nickbot & mrs would be available to meet for breakfast on Saturday morning.

Cheers!
                        Happy Canada Day...

Comment

Working...
                        X