• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
    Is Man Utd going to get relegated???

I have a feeling SJJ just kicked me off his Christmas Card list

Comment

Originally posted by flo View Post

"ew!"

I've invented a device which makes you read this in your head, in Summer Roberts voice. lmao.
      damn she's gorgeous!

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
        I never thought I'll say this ............KEEP IT GOING!
        STOP encouraging him!

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
        damn she's gorgeous!
        And...we've taken it OT again...and it wasn't me this time!
        HUGE AL

Comment

I see you've now permanently moved to MAN

Good start: Barca 2 ManU 0

Comment

Not even Sir Alex Ferguson can withstand the onslaught that is Savage25!

Pity it didn't do Chelsea any favours either...

Although he did get away with the Premier League..

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
              I see you've now permanently moved to MAN

Good start: Barca 2 ManU 0
              Man Utd was heavily jinxed by the Savage25 effect.

Comment

Its a good thing the rest of the fans in the bar I was in weren't aware that I was responsible for the loss

Comment

At last !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he does finally **** off, and you can prove it's (even partially) down to you, you will not pay for a beer the next time we meet up :

Man Utd accept £80m Ronaldo bid
                  Manchester United have accepted an offer of £80m from Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo.

"United have agreed to give Real Madrid permission to talk to the player," said a statement from Premier League club.

It added that the decision after "Cristiano's request - who has again expressed his desire to leave".

United described the offer for the 24-year-old as unconditional and added that they expected the matter to be concluded by 30 June.
                  Close the door on your way out you over-rated, hystrionic, diving, cheating, posing *beep*

Comment

Where does Real Madrid get their money? First £59m for Kaka and now another £80m for Ronaldo??
                    Could that be the Savage25 effect on the banks?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                      Where does Real Madrid get their money? First £59m for Kaka and now another £80m for Ronaldo??
                      Could that be the Savage25 effect on the banks?
                      I don't know but you're sounding awfully healthy there, SJJ!

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                        If he does finally **** off, and you can prove it's (even partially) down to you, you will not pay for a beer the next time we meet up :
                        Does proximity count? I did sorta run into him a few weeks ago when checking out apartments at Beetham Tower, where he apparently has one overlooking Old Trafford.

Comment

not sure where real madrid gets their money...but i think kaka is worth every penny. on the other hand, man u would have to pay me to take the prima donna that is ronaldo off its hands.

Comment

I really think Real Madrid may have a lethal, lethal attacking unit.

Can't wait for next season, when they trounce Man Utd, thanks to Savage25, of course

Now let's see what Ancelotti can bring to the table...

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                              Does proximity count? I did sorta run into him a few weeks ago when checking out apartments at Beetham Tower, where he apparently has one overlooking Old Trafford.
                              That'll do!. You haven't bumped into Ferguson recently by any chance have you ?.

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                              not sure where real madrid gets their money...but i think kaka is worth every penny.
                              Well that's the point, they will never really have to pay it back. Such is the history of that lot and their links to the highest authorities in the land, they will never be under pressure to pay of debt's, which Barcelona claim were already anything between 300 and 500 million Euros. It's a farce to be honest, never better shown than a few years ago when they were again 100's of millions in debt, and then the City Council farcically bought their training ground (estimated to be worth 10-20 million) off them for over 200 million, which just happened to clear all their debt...

It's a disgrace, but they're not English, so Platini won't mind and they'll get away with it...

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                              I really think Real Madrid may have a lethal, lethal attacking unit.
                              But their defence is still crap...

Comment

Has our friend bumped into Carlos Tevez recently as well ?.

Comment

Working...
                                X