SIN Do - 1st June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    OK, barring work making me cancel this extended weekend plan, I'm in.

Arriving on 31 May, actually, so I can meet up for a meal to suit our esteemed phaleesy's schedule. I haven't decided which hotel to stay in, but if it's the IC, maybe someone can hold my hand to the chicken rice place phaleesy and SQFAN told me about? The concierge at the IC didn't know the way.

Any chance my dear KUL-based SQTalker might be able to come down?
    Great! Yet Con is round the corner.

Comment

I forgot to add in my rant about the chicken rice place: my map-reading skills are slightly below remedial.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I forgot to add in my rant about the chicken rice place: my map-reading skills are slightly below remedial.
        Purvis street, IIRC. I can show it to you. Alternatively, you can get a cheap GPS from Sim Lim Tower.

How long are you staying? I should be hotel hopping both the Sheraton and IC.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
          How long are you staying? I should be hotel hopping both the Sheraton and IC.
          Just two days (31st and the 1st).

Hotel now chosen: the IC. Will you be my guide to Purvis St? Any other Singapore culinary landmarks would, of course, do.

Comment

I'll be in the vicinity, but it doesn't look like I'll overlap when I have any free time. In Singapore with Mr. Megatop and my family on May 27-28 (mid-afternoon to mid-afternoon), then back again with Mr. Megatop on June 2 (in transit at Changi from 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm). Such a shame.

Comment

Just two days (31st and the 1st).

Hotel now chosen: the IC. Will you be my guide to Purvis St? Any other Singapore culinary landmarks would, of course, do.
              Sure thing as I expect to stay at IC from 1st-2 June.

Comment

Count me IN

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                  Purvis street, IIRC.
                  Yup, Yet con is on Purvis street.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                    BTW, I thought lobster will be in south east asia June 1? And how about phaleesy who is your travel companion jhm?

Note: Unable to join, but helping in armtwisting.
                    I am going to be there a few days earlier 28th and 29th so will miss out on this one

Comment

OK, barring work making me cancel this extended weekend plan, I'm in.

Arriving on 31 May, actually, so I can meet up for a meal to suit our esteemed phaleesy's schedule. I haven't decided which hotel to stay in, but if it's the IC, maybe someone can hold my hand to the chicken rice place phaleesy and SQFAN told me about? The concierge at the IC didn't know the way.
                      I hope I will be able to make it for the meet. jjpb3, I don't mind showing you the way but I cannot hold your hand and walk there...too many prying eyes....

I know someone else will be holding your hands around the city of lights

Comment

Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
                        I hope I will be able to make it for the meet. jjpb3, I don't mind showing you the way but I cannot hold your hand and walk there...too many prying eyes....
                        OK, we can skip there then.
                        Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
                        I know someone else will be holding your hands around the city of lights
                        Once Sleeping Beauty wakes up...

Comment

no can
                          Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
                            no can
                            Since this is the SIN do, shouldn't it be "Can not lah"?
                            matt_will_fix_it

Comment

Any chance my dear KUL-based SQTalker might be able to come down?
                              Dunno who you're referring to, but as for me , on June 1 i'd have come down a bit further than SIN. A damned sight further west too....

So, in the words of our viennese SQter - No can

Would dearly love to though

Comment

Originally posted by matt_will_fix_it View Post
                                Since this is the SIN do, shouldn't it be "Can not lah"?
                                good one thx for making me laugh
                                Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Working...
                                X