The Whipped Cream Waltz in VIE DO! [27-28 Sept 2008]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
    There are gorgeous stallions at the Spanish Riding School...
    Are they as gorgeous elsewhere?
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I'm still a "maybe" and hotel reservations are booked, but it's becoming less likely that I'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
        I'm still a "maybe" and hotel reservations are booked, but it's becoming less likely that I'll be there.

Fingers crossed for an expected change in schedules/circumstances to allow you to grace us with your presence then.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post

Fingers crossed for an expected change in schedules/circumstances to allow you to grace us with your presence then.
          Thanks Mine are crossed as well.

Comment

So I wanted to check out this one cake place I want to take you ...

I had a strawberry-whipped cream-cake

While my friend had some roulade. I don't know which flavor she had, though ...

confectionary

"Laa-Crowns" in all sorts of flavors

The cakes part one

The cakes part two

... me gusta.
            Home is where your heart is.

Comment

I guess it sort os s*cks when one is intolerant of wheat/flour products!

Well, at least I can have a hot chocolate while I watch you all devour the cakes!

Comment

Change of plans...

Have to be in Turkey 13 Sep (for a week) and then to Budapest on 20th (again for about a week) - at the moment not sure I can make it to Vienna on the 27th or 28th

Pls switch me to tentative

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
                  I guess it sort os s*cks when one is intolerant of wheat/flour products!
                  There are some places (and more of them than there used to be) that make gluten free cakes and biscuits. Always worth checking.

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk, petz!

Comment

Thx for the warm welcome

And try to come to us, until we run out of cake,

which will be never ;D

Comment

If anyone else is flying from SIN-VIE for this DO (or if you just happen to know the best way to do this), I would really appreciate any advice here:

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4633

If successful, I will be very much confirmed coming for this DO, and it will also be my virgin visit to Europe, so am getting all excited now!

Put me down as a 'Not Sure Yet'.

However, very keen to do this and will pull all the strings I can to achieve this..

Comment

I only just noticed this thread. I'm penciling this into my calendar, I'm just a short hour some flight away - so will try to make it.

Comment

Awesome, look forward to seeing you there fimo.

Comment

When is everyone flying in/out? Hotel reservations have been made at the IC, and I'm planning my award flights today...

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                                When is everyone flying in/out? Hotel reservations have been made at the IC, and I'm planning my award flights today...
                                I'm arriving on the 26th at 1810 and leaving on the 29th at 1045. Good luck with the award availability. Look forward to catching up.

Comment

Working...
                                X