No announcement yet.

SQTalkers looking for their chocolate fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whilst RESM, may be hard to find, we might have another chocolatier on SQTalk - eiling - Means you lot got to come by KUL more often

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      Whilst RESM, may be hard to find, we might have another chocolatier on SQTalk - eiling - Means you lot got to come by KUL more often
      Judging by eiling's blog photos, it wouldn't take much persuading to get me to KUL (waits for a slap from mrs nickbot hehe )

Comment

At last, we all met resm.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Should you be walking on Orchard Rd. and pass by Paragon, I suggest you visit this patisserie:

Canale Patisserie Chocolaterie
          Store Location
          #B1-25

Phone Number
          6733 0605

I have to admit that, despite the huge amount of time I have spent in Austria in my youth, I had at Canale in july 2007 the best Sacher Torte I have had in the last 15 years.

Of course, you need to throw yourself into wild shopping afterwards for hours to burn all the extra calories .

Comment

I think you might have meant Canelé?
            http://www.canele.com.sg/

Comment

Star G! Yesss, fact is, I simply copy pasted the address from Paragon website as I could not find the card of the shop. It sounded a bit too much of an Italian name for a patisserie

Can't wait to visit them in two weeks...

Comment

there's a canele at the basement of raffles city too, for those who prefer the suntec area for shopping. heavenly, heavenly cakes.

Comment

Stopped by to say Hi to resm yesterday, and to get some sustenance for the long trek from the SKL to the B gates

Comment

i hope resm is around when i come to SIN again!
                    Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Just back from a stop over at Canelé / Paragon - choco cake with a slightly different density then last year, still fully worth it!

Comment

I met resm after a long day (but not a long flight) back to SIN from TPE at 11:30pm on the 23rd of June (he was still there!). Thankfully for resm (and Lindt), I spared the shop from the worst of my chocoholism - thanks resm:

Comment

resm available now in the middle of the day !

Yes, I will be around for all the chocoholics between 8:00 am and 5:30 pm
                          except sunday/monday, at least for the time being !

So no more excuses that "I was there but he wasn't"

The exception will be in september, where I will fly (with the help of SQ) to Switzerland for a long needed holiday
                          Life is like a box of chocolates.

Comment

Originally posted by resm View Post
                            Yes, I will be around for all the chocoholics between 8:00 am and 5:30 pm
                            except sunday/monday, at least for the time being !

So no more excuses that "I was there but he wasn't"

The exception will be in september, where I will fly (with the help of SQ) to Switzerland for a long needed holiday
                            perfect, then I will get my chocolate fix on monday, tuesday and probably thursday

about the place that serves the best Sacher cake ... I will check out that place and judge for myself given my homebase and my background as a MC (Master of Cakeology).
                            Home is where your heart is.

Comment

resm are you going to be around on Saturday 9th around 4pm? I'll be going through. Hopefully my aircraft parks at Terminal 3 or else it's going to be a long trek to go T2-T3-T2 back to clear immigration to get my checked bags..

How about on Monday the 11th

Comment

at your service

Originally posted by fumitani View Post
                                resm are you going to be around on Saturday 9th around 4pm? I'll be going through. Hopefully my aircraft parks at Terminal 3 or else it's going to be a long trek to go T2-T3-T2 back to clear immigration to get my checked bags..

How about on Monday the 11th
                                I will be around on saturday but as I mentioned before, sunday/monday I am not.

You may find me though somewhere were there are none - to very few people, to find my mental balance after watching thousands of passengers passing by the whole week
                                Life is like a box of chocolates.

Comment

Working...
                                X