SQTalkers looking for their chocolate fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    resm doesn't love me (I am still unsuccessful in getting the free chocolate offer)
    phaleesy enjoys Swiss kinky . . .
    SQ loves phaleesy
    SQ doesn't love me

RESM does not love me, elle and chocolate too! Chocolate was in tears! After all, we spent 30 mins looking for you on saturday rushing down form T2 before going to T1 for our 3K flight to BKK (i saving money so i can shop) within 2 hours. we spent 30 mins looking for you (asking the airport guides too) and when we got there, we were greeted with a sign saying that you were on a chocolate break.... Elle was angry because you were slacking on your job, so he toppled your sign! (so if you came back to find your table messy....)

Comment

No resm on 3/12 around 6PM

Comment

no panic please !!

Sorry guys if you missed me on my chocolate counter !

But the law of nature demands that you can only be at one place at the time, unless your occult powers have been so much developed that you can be omni-present.

I am trying hard to reach that state but please give me some more time/life's
        so I can satisfy your demands.

See you all sooner or later
        Life is like a box of chocolates.

Comment

Will I be able to get some free chocolate on 22nd of MAR (SAT), around 9:15AM ?

Comment

Originally posted by resm View Post
            Sorry guys if you missed me on my chocolate counter !

But the law of nature demands that you can only be at one place at the time, unless your occult powers have been so much developed that you can be omni-present.

I am trying hard to reach that state but please give me some more time/life's
            so I can satisfy your demands.

See you all sooner or later
            Hi resm, by any chance will you be in on Wed? Around 6pm? Some chocolates before my flight..

Comment

23 MARCH 2008 1845

resm was not around. According to a guy there, he was in his break. Of course, Laurent had time to play with his chocolates!

Comment

resm was not around last Friday evening when I went to T3 specially to find him!

Comment

resm was not around on Wed 26 Mar 08 evening. I asked a lady in English but she could only understand Mandarin. EEk! Gosh, I would have thought store attendants should be able to speak two languages with English as basic minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                    resm was not around on Wed 26 Mar 08 evening. I asked a lady in English but she could only understand Mandarin. EEk! Gosh, I would have thought store attendants should be able to speak two languages with English as basic minimum.
                    The more you explore Changi T3, the more you find out non-English or limited English speaking workers. As we know SKL has those non-English workers. I found out last week that the guys who collected the trolleys at departure level could not speak English as well.

Comment

I noticed that there are significantly more mainland Chinese employees in T3 (noticed their accent) than there used to be in T2.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                        The more you explore Changi T3, the more you find out non-English or limited English speaking workers. As we know SKL has those non-English workers. I found out last week that the guys who collected the trolleys at departure level could not speak English as well.
                        Yes, she was from mainland China. I do have a problem with them if they are on the customer sales side as what I have discovered. Fundamentally, how do you expect them to assist the customer to buy or select items?

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                          Yes, she was from mainland China. I do have a problem with them if they are on the customer sales side as what I have discovered. Fundamentally, how do you expect them to assist the customer to buy or select items?
                          They can teach you Mandarin
                          Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

SQ LPP, how unfortunate you missed here. I was there 3 hours earlier than you and had a chance for a chat with him.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                              SQ LPP, how unfortunate you missed here. I was there 3 hours earlier than you and had a chance for a chat with him.
                              Yes, how unfortunate indeed. I should came along with you and your wife for lunch then chocolate dessert!
                              After I met you, I cleared immigration then taking MRT to Orchard. Walked in the heat to Traders Hotel. Hmm I guess drivers in Singapore dislike pedestrian. They did not want to stop when they pulled out to the street from the garage or driveway.

Comment

phaleesy and I passed through SIN on Thursday evening but no sign of resm. I will try again this Sunday!

Comment

Working...
                                X