Announcement! Beware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
    Getting locked up and spanked? Are these a sample of the kinky activities some SQTalkers get up to?

I'm still eagerly awaiting for the compromising photographic evidence!
    Hmm so many incriminating evidence... Kinky? Yes we love kinky stuff! Kinky is the spice of life...

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
      Hmm so many incriminating evidence... Kinky? Yes we love kinky stuff! Kinky is the spice of life...
      Were leather and whips part of the evidence too?

Very strangely, a thread on thongs on TOF was locked by the mods. So we'd better stay off that topic.

Comment

Were leather and whips part of the evidence too?
        Very strangely, a thread on thongs on TOF was locked by the mods. So we'd better stay off that topic.
        Hmm kinky is not necessarily having to do with leather and whips! Whipped cream and strawberry can be a kinky gesture as well..
        Thongs? We, SQTalkers, go beyond that! Something silky and smooth wasn't found in Magnificent Mile shopping area this past weekend!
        Last edited by CGK; 11 December 2007, 08:07 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Hmm kinky is not necessarily having to do with leather and whips! Whipped cream and straberry can be a kinky gesture as well..
          Thongs? We, SQTalkers, go beyond that! Something silky and smooth wasn't found in Magnificent Mile shopping area this past weekend!
          Your talent for turning discussions into something sm*tty truly astounds me.
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
            Your talent for turning discussions into something sm*tty truly astounds me.
            Yup... remember.. I am a spammer... who is shy, naive and innocent!
            BTW, I met Demi Moore today...
            (Had a short conversation. )

Comment

Hmm kinky is not necessarily having to do with leather and whips! Whipped cream and straberry can be a kinky gesture as well..
              Including 'yogourt sauce and something chutney (?). ' ? You did post that in this thread initially!

Something silky and smooth wasn't found in Magnificent Mile shopping area this past weekend!
              Being shy, naive and innocent too, the only silky and smooth item that comes to my mind is a Hermes or Ferragamo scarf. Useful and multipurpose item to bring along on one's travels.

Comment

BTW, I met Demi Moore today...
                (Had a short conversation. )
                I'm not usually starstruck but I would not mind meeting Ioan Gruffudd and Daniel Craig.

Demi Moore is a cougar!

Comment

Including 'yogourt sauce and something chutney (?). ' ? You did post that in this thread initially!
                  Look at the die to eat thread... The mod must be in force moving my pics around. Straight-up martini is still intact!
                  But, unfortunately, those yoghurt and chutney were served at the lobby bar. Thus, no chance to make them as spices of the evening.

Being shy, naive and innocent too, the only silky and smooth item that comes to my mind is a Hermes or Ferragamo scarf. Useful and multipurpose item to bring along on one's travels.
                  Hmm scarf to tie someone's? But no it was not scarf that certain kinky SQTalker was looking for.

Comment

...I would not mind meeting Ioan Gruffudd and Daniel Craig.
                    Hmmm what to do with Hermes scarf...

Comment

Hmmm what to do with Hermes scarf...

You tell me!

Since I'm shy, naive and innocent too, I'm only thinking of a Grace Kelly impersonation.

BTW, did you see Stephen King's Misery?!

Comment

Soon the Mod who mentioned by MovieMan below:
                        Originally posted by MovieMan View Post
                        Are we talking CIA-style methods here?

will move our kinky lesson in a new thread.

Have not seen the Misery yet. Is it kinky? A good incentive to see it?

Comment

Oh dear....
                          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                            Go by the identity of the poster. ...
                            Or the post that doesn't fit?

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                              Oh dear....
                              An on-line lesson for young man.
                              Congratulations for the First Class achievement as well as the SPG run... (And I know our preferred SPG properties are completely different than most of us here... )

Comment

An on-line lesson for young man.
                                Says he who's supposedly 'shy, naive and innocent.'

Congratulations for the First Class achievement as well as the SPG run...
                                Grazie.
                                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
                                X