No announcement yet.

Got your Christmas tree up yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's an idea for those of us too lazy to put up a real tree.

Comment

Good Lord, what's with the wasted space in that bookshelf? Creative, I must admit.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

As of 23.27pm 29th November 2007 - the SQFG tree is not up yet thanks to a combination of laziness and more laziness. :O

Comment

quik, you still haven't told me how you conserve the tree so that it doesn't fall apart before christmas eve! Do you plant it in your living room?
          Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
            I'm afraid I am a complete christmas humbug. I havn't put up any christmas decorations for well over 10 years now.
            Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
            I think that's impressive, quik! Certainly a lot more Christmas-y than what I've managed (zilch) to do in my flat.
            For Lobster the humbug, jjpb3 and any others who are either too busy or not inclined to put up a real tree, how about this

"Christmas Tree Poster - no more needles!

http://www.firebox.com/index.html?di...1617&src_t=sme

(Note: I have no affiliation with the commercial site, it's a great place for Christmas gifts though )

Comment

That time of the year

Got mine up early this year - thought I'd share some piccies of it. I think it's ok - somehow I think I'm going to mess about with the layout of the ornaments a bit

Ladies and Gents - the SQFG tree for Christmas 2009

Comment

I like it SQfg Think ours will be up next weekend!

Comment

Nice one SQfg

No Christmas tree for me (paranoia on fire hazard)...

However, this one I made a couple years back, and I think I'm gonna make a new one this year, seeing that I have plenty of time in the next weeks or so

Comment

what a beautiful Christmas tree! the boys have been badgering for one in the office but i've not had time to get one for them. Buying a tree is one thing, decorating is another!

But if i have a choice, i won't give these ornaments a miss!
                    www.milehiclub.sg

Comment

Working...
                    X