SIN Auld Lang Syne Do? -- 30 December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blast-off View Post
    I think Laurent and Bertrand seem to be a better bred and eat at fine-dining restaurant......Have immaculately pressed shirts...

Laurent and Bertrand's mummy/daddy has of course, much more money than Leroy and Bubba's mummy Leroy and Bubba only eat warong mamak most of the time

Comment

• Don't see any evidence of Parisian chic. They're still pantless! Maybe they come from the countryside.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
        They're still pantless!
        Well, you seem to notice that a lot. I don't know about Laurent and Bertrand, but Leroy and Bubba are getting quite conscious of the fact these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
          Laurent and Bertrand's mummy/daddy has of course, much more money than Leroy and Bubba's mummy Leroy and Bubba only eat warong mamak most of the time
          Who says they have more money? Remember the hint about "serving coffee."
          Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
          ... They're still pantless!
          We are from kinky society. Pantless would be better!

Comment

• St. Regis

The supposedly afternoon drinks became a tea party.

Comment

• Lunch

Char Kway Teow

Hainanese Chicken Rice

Comment

• Laurent and Bertrand had a quick nap at the Intercontinental Hotel courtesy of sailaway75.

Comment

• Marina Mandarin

After 5pm, sailway75 and J777 joined the drinks at Marina Mandarin. They felt strange for not getting lots of greetings by hotel staff. Laurent and Bertrand were introduced to strawberry champagne and mango daiquries by jjpb3 and SQFAN. We all enjoyed spicy nuts, and forgot to take picture with 9V-JKL as well.

Comment

• Japanese Restaurant

Guess who is the cook?
                    jjpb3 was the master of serving the meats! In the mean time Laurent and Bertrand were busy playing with SuperJonJon and ws8n. SQFAN decided to work on the other grill...

We need more meat!

Comment

• Laurent was very insistent in having dessert, particularly cakes. Or was it in fact sailway75? Sacher torte, chocolate cake, and blackforest.

Peppermint tea and double espresso sounded yummy as well...

And not to forget, the chocolates from Paris!

Comment

• The Happy Campers... I mean SQTalkers

And here to say good bye to year 2007.

Comment

• We parted away. SuperJonJon, SQFAN and ws8n went home. In the mean time, sailaway75 was kindly enough to drive jjpb3, Laurent and me back to Changi to catch the flight to FRA. And we dropped off J777 and Bertrand at the traffic light near the hotel where QF crew stay usually.

Happy New Year 2008
                          Hope we all have more DOs and gatherings
                          Happy travels and safe travels
                          More miles and points to earn
                          Looking forward to the new Terminal 3 at Changi
                          Good bye 2007

- SQ LPP @ Zurich -

Comment

• I knew I should have taken more pictures, but FWIW, here the few I did take:

The welcoming party for Laurent and Bertrand: Jubilee777 and SQ LPP meet me unexpectedly at Changi

Choosing the cuts of meat which SQFAN and I would need to grill :
                            sailaway75 and ws8n (who looks awake and animated )

SQ LPP and Jubilee777 choose for their side of the table:

Look who joined me onboard LH779 (and happily introduced me to his posse at the SKL):
                            Last edited by jjpb3; 2 January 2008, 06:50 AM.
                            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Greetings from the Traitor Air lounge at FRA (1st time but apart from being smaller, it's preferable to the BA lounge which itself is better than the JL lounge)!

Quite a comfortable flight from HKG on the UD. Unfortunately, no chance to try the new 74A J seat but it was my first time in the old J seat longhaul - I think I've been spoilt by the BA CW flat beds. Nevertheless, it was a comfortable enough flight - take-off at midnight, decline all food (a waste according to some ), change clothes, sleep until 1:30 hours before landing, freshen up and change back clothes, breakfast and landing. A greeting from the ISM in-flight.

We landed just after 5am when FRA opens (in fact, our departure from HKG was delayed to make sure this was the case) and strangely enough (?), there was no connecting flight security so I simply walked up the stairs into the departure area. I know that there will be secondary security for my flight to LHR but presumably not on all flights ?

Comment

• Ah, after the past 8 days of a different bed every night and the highs of SQ and CX, to be brought down to earth this morning with my final flight - a plain vanilla BA CE back to LHR!

Comment

Working...
                                X