replied
    Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    What are we, bad friends ?.
    One of you is evil.

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    I can't, unfortunately, because I have a commitment to have a late lunch with a good friend.
    What are we, bad friends ?.

Leave a comment:

• jjpb3
    replied
    Originally posted by CGK View Post
    Mr. jjpb3, since more will join MANFlyer and Ceri for an early afternoon drink festivities, you should make yourself available as well...
    I can't, unfortunately, because I have a commitment to have a late lunch with a good friend.
    Last edited by jjpb3; 18 December 2007, 04:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
    Unlike you, I prefer more matured men. At least you and I would not be fighting over the same men.
    Who says that? You must attend more gatherings to know me better!

K stuff won't happen unless you make it happen! Be proactive!
    Remember: I am a shy, naive and innocent! Thus, can't be proactive and make it happened!

Leave a comment:

• phaleesy
    replied
    What is ANOVA?" then another econometrics stuff. So young and so dot dot dots...
    And BTW, from my observations while in the new LX F and HON lounge, kinky stuff is far less possible to happen.
    Unlike you, I prefer more matured men. At least you and I would not be fighting over the same men.

K stuff won't happen unless you make it happen! Be proactive!

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    First post updated to adjust SuperJonJon's status.
    Mr. jjpb3, since more will join MANFlyer and Ceri for an early afternoon drink festivities, you should make yourself available as well...

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    That's too bad. I wanted to be in London, but don't want to take a chance again.
    And yes, everywhere in Zurich I see many good looking guys. But they are all only in posters for the soccer championship next year!
    Hmm when I took the train to the airport, there was a young guy, wearing a conservative coat with a small rollabag. He took out cards. I thought those law school cards ... but when I peeked, one card says "What is ANOVA?" then another econometrics stuff. Yummy.. then when I checked in at the F counter, he moved from the C counter to the other F agent. He must be an HON.. perhaps... So young and so dot dot dots...
    And BTW, from my observations while in the new LX F and HON lounge, kinky stuff is far less possible to happen.

Leave a comment:

• phaleesy
    replied
    Well definitely I will skip London for NY Eve. Will be in Zurich or anywhere in Switzerland. Want to have a NY Eve gathering n Switzerland?
    Swiss chocolates, Swiss men (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd9QtTosCU0) and CGK for New Year's Eve. Yum!

Shame I won't be able to leave work till late in the evening. No, can't make it. Besides BAA would either be on strike or the runways at LHR would be too icy for the planes to leave/arrive etc.

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Originally posted by cawhite View Post
    That sounds like a direct summons/invite to me...
    Very nice to hear this!

Leave a comment:

• jjpb3
    replied
    First post updated to adjust SuperJonJon's status.

Leave a comment:

• SuperJonJon
    replied
    Since we are much closer to the date, I am able to confirm attendance for drinks and whatever.

Leave a comment:

• Lobster
    replied
    This is so bloody unfair! Everyone having fun in sunny tropical Singapore and I'm stuck in cold miserable London working and studying for my exams!
    Yes I hate reading this thread hearing about all the good times everyone else is going to have whilst I am stuck working all over the holiday period

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    This is so bloody unfair! Everyone having fun in sunny tropical Singapore and I'm stuck in cold miserable London working and studying for my exams!
    Studying?

Well definitely I will skip London for NY Eve. Will be in Zurich or anywhere in Switzerland. Want to have a NY Eve gathering n Switzerland?

jhm, definitely a freat news from you to decide to join early afternoon drinks and whatever later on! Should be a fun day!

Leave a comment:

• phaleesy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jjpb3
    replied
    Originally posted by jhm View Post
    Apologies for the imprecision - I meant the "whatever" to refer to drinks/whatever else may happen in the early afternoon. The dinner and associated activities of course goes without saying.
    First post updated.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X