No announcement yet.

SQTalk One-Year Anniversary!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Behind this site are 'real' folks that I have met and have the privilege of sharing joy, laughter, friendship and love. (not forgetting food and drinks)

Thank you all for that!

Bon Anniversaire mes amis!

May SQTalk soar to greater heights

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
      Thanks to everybody who have contributed to SQTalk during the past year in any way.
      Special thanks to LukeGT our tech master and SQflyergirl our savvy tech girl for ensuring the ride has been less bumpy than it would have been.
      I certainly second that!

It's been a fun ride so far!

Comment

Originally posted by mec View Post
        ... joy, laughter, friendship and love...
        Absolutely had experienced all of those in the past years.
        I do feel that SQTalk is my family now. I miss it when unable to connect. And definitely will miss you all with my less frequent travel in the several months ahead...

Comment

Behind this site are 'real' folks that I have met and have the privilege of sharing joy, laughter, friendship and love. (not forgetting food and drinks)
          Amen to that.
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Here's to many more years of that m'sieur Mec!

Comment

Thank you all for that!
              Agreed totally !
              The best part has been meeting SQTalkers in person, sharing drinks/food and chatting.
              J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

where would you be without me and my photoshop skills? I was quite lost on the web, couldn't find anything to fill the youtube void left by the damned school internet nazis and their filter, and that was when I stumbled upon SQtalk, I now visit frequently every day, and I'm hoping to attend some do's in the future now that I'm on my way to uni! Happy Birthday SQTalk and thanks to those who put it together!

Comment

This site does rock. EXTREMELY brilliant people who are always happy to help. Thank you all for making my travels so much easier.

Happy B-day!!

SQFG, that looks like one tasty cake.
                  HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                  X