Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any SQTalkers in London and Zurich this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
    That cable car thingo looks like fun.
    Indeed, it was fun riding them!

Comment

Wow, CGK, great pictures! I'm impressed!

Some of them look like postcards. Particularly this one:

I still remember when you didn't even own a digital camera!

Comment

I was afraid that some may think that the tag was a result of photoshop. But it was a real photo shoot happened at the top of panoramic view of Monte San Salvatore. And indeed, I have advanced a tiny bit in this digital technology media.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post

That was a cheeky photo, CGK!
          Looks like you guys had fun, wished I was there. I have never visited Zurich before.

Comment

My goofy photos

Comment

I was afraid that some may think that the tag was a result of photoshop. But it was a real photo shoot happened at the top of panoramic view of Monte San Salvatore. And indeed, I have advanced a tiny bit in this digital technology media.
              Of course I didn't mean to imply that I thought any were photoshopped. Just that they were very good pictures! I also like the ones from the market. Colorful!

Comment

It's time to go downhill

Comment

Time to say goodbye to Lugano

Comment

So when during that trip did your fan club find you, CGK?

‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Is the above a picture of the new God-like treatment on SQ ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                        Is the above a picture of the new God-like treatment on SQ ?
                        Five young cabin boys to each LPP!

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                          Five young cabin boys to each LPP!
                          I'd be happy to get even one as a mere *G.
                          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

CGK pimping it up in that photo!

Comment

But unfortunately, the box that contains the goodies for jjpb3 did not make the flight to London.
                              Update: the goody has been delivered. There may yet be hope that BA can recover from its current rut.

A thousand thanks to CGK for ferrying the bag from LA and trying to keep it in pristine condition prior to delivery, and to taipeiflyer for his generosity in extending to me the very favorable terms of purchase that he enjoys.

I can only try to make up for the favor by buying drinks and/or dinner whenever and wherever we next meet. I'll be very disappointed if you don't take me up on this offer.
                              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                                Update: the goody has been delivered. There may yet be hope that BA can recover from its current rut.

A thousand thanks to CGK for ferrying the bag from LA and trying to keep it in pristine condition prior to delivery, and to taipeiflyer for his generosity in extending to me the very favorable terms of purchase that he enjoys.
                                Glad to hear the special package arrived safely jjpb3 I'd like to second your vote of thanks to both taipeiflyer and CGK for their roles in procurement and delivery respectively I am truly beside myself with delight with my new toy! Look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X