SIN SKL F
    0800-1000 CGK willing to help access

Please add the following:

26 MAR SIN SKL F 0715-0815 willing to help access
    26 MAR SIN SKL F 2100-2200 willing to help access
    01 APR SIN SKL F 0830-0930 willing to help access
    01 APR SIN SKL F 2200-2300 willing to help access
    04 APR YVR AC-MLL 0900-1045 willing to help access
    05 APR LHR VS-CH 0900-1100 no guest (but will be able to help for SKL F)
    06 APR SIN SKL F 0800-0900 willing to help access (celebration?)
    08 APR SIN SKL F 2100-2230 will invite jjpb3
    09 APR LHR SKL F 0700-0900 willing to help access (if opens, otherwise London Lounge)
    Last edited by CGK; 21 March 2007, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• KeithMEL: We'll miss each other by a matter of a few hours!

Just noticed this one of yours in the summary thread:
      08JUL
      BKK QF/BA J or CX J across the corridor
      0945-1100 KeithMEL - ditto
      I'll be at Suvarnabhumi the same morning, but I'm outbound on Korean Air, and that flight departs at 1:45 am, so I'll be in the SkyLounge from 0000-0115. So close, and yet so far.

I probably won't be in Bangkok the same time you are, though. Mr. Megatop and I will go out of town for July 4th-July 7th, likely to Siem Reap. And we'll come back to BKK on the night of July 7th. But if you'll be in Bangkok for a while, say July 1st-July 4th, let me know via PM!

Comment

• Booked a last minute urgent trip, probably will not be updated in time in the summary thread, but what the heck...

24MAR07 SIN SKL C 1345-1445
        27MAR07 CGK Esplanade C 1300-1400

Comment

• Originally posted by MegatopLover View Post
          I'll be at Suvarnabhumi the same morning, but I'm outbound on Korean Air, and that flight departs at 1:45 am, so I'll be in the SkyLounge from 0000-0115. So close, and yet so far.

I probably won't be in Bangkok the same time you are, though. Mr. Megatop and I will go out of town for July 4th-July 7th, likely to Siem Reap. And we'll come back to BKK on the night of July 7th. But if you'll be in Bangkok for a while, say July 1st-July 4th, let me know via PM!
          That's a shame!
          I'll be there July 5th to 8th unfortunately.

Any chance you might want to come back to BKK earlier on the 7th so I can shout ya a beer or 3?
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl
            Don't be too sure
            ohh...The Lounge Dragon is fast!!!

Comment

• Hi CGK,

I will be at SIN SKL F as well from 05:30 - 09:00 on march 26. I am looking forward to seeing you there. I finally get to meet the famous CGK.... Yeah!

Comment

• 26MAR SIN SKL F 05:45 - 09:00 UMD willing to help access
                27MAR MNL SKL F 13:30 - 14:15 UMD willing to help access
                27MAR SIN SKL F 18:00 - 19:45 UMD willing to help access

Comment

• Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                  That's a shame!
                  I'll be there July 5th to 8th unfortunately.

Any chance you might want to come back to BKK earlier on the 7th so I can shout ya a beer or 3?
                  You're too kind. Unfortunately, it's probably not going to work. Mr. Megatop will have just cleared his one-year anniversary with his new employer, so we'll be keen to take a holiday someplace outside Bangkok. I'd be willing to switch that to the first part of the week, but the timing is completely horrible for that. I will arrive from Incheon right around midnight on July 1st, which will force an overnight in BKK that night. As a result, it makes the most sense to spend our few days in BKK at the beginning of the trip rather than at the end. Wherever we go (REP and CNX are the leading contenders at the moment), we should be able to take a late evening flight back to BKK so I can catch my 1:45 am outbound on July 8th.

Let's keep an eye on things, especially your sojourn in America. That may give us a chance to meet.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMD View Post
                    Hi CGK,

I will be at SIN SKL F as well from 05:30 - 09:00 on march 26. I am looking forward to seeing you there. I finally get to meet the famous CGK.... Yeah!
                    Will look my PM Monday morning. Otherwise, just look for the old man hobling around at SKL!

Comment

• Originally posted by MegatopLover View Post
                      Let's keep an eye on things, especially your sojourn in America. That may give us a chance to meet.
                      No worries at all.
                      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Because of the flight delay out of MNL today, please revise the time from :

27MAR SIN SKL F 18:00 - 19:45 UMD willing to help access

to

27MAR SIN SKL F 19:30 - 23:00 UMD willing to help access

Comment

• Please delete:
                          21apr 1200-1245 Zrh Lx C

Replace:
                          21APR
                          FRA Sen Lounge
                          0645-0720 9V-JKL willing to help access

BCN Salvador Dali Lounge
                          1000-1045 9V-JKL Not sure if I can guest, but willing if I could

MXP BA?
                          1300-1330 9V-JKL Not sure if I can guest, but willing if I could

Comment

• w2f's RTW adventure Part I

24MAY
                            IAD IFL
                            1600-1730 work2fly Can sponsor one guest

25MAY
                            FRA FCT
                            0800-2200 work2fly ALL DAY! Will try to arrange lunch in the city if folks are interested. Can not sponsor guest unless someone happens to be flying on my flight

26MAY
                            SIN SKL F
                            1900-2230 work2fly Don't believe I have guest privileges

28MAY
                            NRT IFL and/or NH F lounge
                            1530-1730 work2fly FAUCHON! Can sponsor one guest

Stay tuned for Part II - A west bound RTW in late November - this time I'm actually staying in SIN/PEN/KUL/HKT/DPS (haven't decided) for a week.
                            Last edited by work2fly; 28 March 2007, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl
                              Got a call from the lounge dragon today. She kindly requests that all notifications of meets be put in the following format. It would help her tremendously
                              The lounge dragon has my sympathies...only one of the 3 posts following yours followed the requested format

Comment

• Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                                The lounge dragon has my sympathies...only one of the 3 posts following yours followed the requested format

ooops...fixed my formatting.

Comment

Working...
                                X