Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Leader (peace and love be upon him) has now seen it fit to increase our PM limit as of today, Australia Day.

In the spirit of this auspicious occasion, we'd normally wish him dreams of beef pies and a Fosters or ten, but this wasn't necessary since he's Down Under anyway.

Okay - back on topic now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      Dear Leader (peace and love be upon him) has now seen it fit to increase our PM limit as of today, Australia Day.

In the spirit of this auspicious occasion, we'd normally wish him dreams of beef pies and a Fosters or ten, but this wasn't necessary since he's Down Under anyway.

JAN27 BNE SKL
      07:00-09:00 (SQ256) , happy to assist.

JAN28 SATS T3
      06:00-07:30 (SQ608), happy to assist at KFG next door.

Comment

• 4 FEB
        SIN T2
        SKL C
        0800 - 0900

5 FEB
        BKK
        CI Dynasty Lounge
        0630 - 0730

5 FEB
        TPE T2
        CI F
        2200 - 2300
        Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

• Again not an actual lounge meet as I have no lounge access but if anyone around I'm happy to meet up

11 Feb
          RGN
          15.00 - 16.30

15th Feb
          BKK
          13.00 - 15.30

Comment

• Sleeping around on all three alliances over the next couple of weeks.... happy to help with lounge access in most places.

05 Feb
            LHR T5 BA F lounge
            10.30 - 11.30

06 Feb
            MXP T1 AF/AZ C lounge
            15.00 - 16.00

06 Feb
            CDG 2F AF C lounge
            18.00 - 19.00

09 Feb
            BKK TG/SQ C lounge
            17.00 - 18.00

18 Feb
            BOM BA C lounge
            22.00 - 23.00

19 Feb
            BKK AF or BA/QF C lounge
            22.00 - 23.00

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
              Always happy and ready to meet/assist!
              Going back to PEN I see (for CNY I guess?)

I'll *likely* be in the LCCT at 1745-1820, seems I can't access the PP there (I'm just as puzzled as you are, I'm only allowed into the KLIA one). If you like, we can meet at the McD there. Fancy a happy meal on me?

For SZB, no PP there AFAIK. The best option is probably to hang around a restaurant. Same goes for PEN, but with 30mins you can spot some traffic there.
              So, am I finally meeting the famous SilverChris at the LCCT at 17:45 tomorrow or not?

Comment

So, am I finally meeting the famous SilverChris at the LCCT at 17:45 tomorrow or not?
                Will have to disappoint you dear Kyo++ (again?) . Don't worry, Im always in and out of SIN and BKK, I'm sure there'll be another opportunity

Famous? Who ever said I was famous ?

Comment

• Dunno, maybe Jessica or your twin?

Comment

Dunno, maybe Jessica or your twin?
                    Oh yeah, Jessica told me about that too lol.

Comment

• 18th February
                      SIN - QF J T1 (like, finally!)
                      19:30-20:30
                      -Would most appreciate it if anyone can give me a tour of QF's Flounge...

20th February
                      MEL T2 - UA RCC (assuming it's open, which I feel it might not be, according to the PP website)

or

Virgin's 'The Lounge' / Domestic Terminal
                      23:00-00:10 (if anyone's flying MH and has status/MH entry, holler!)

21st February
                      KUL - Plaza Premium
                      05:45-08:20

25th Feb or 04th March
                      SIN - KFEG T2
                      19:30-20:15

06th March
                      BKK - SKL
                      18:45-19:15

Always happy and ready to meet/assist!

Comment

• I thought I saw someone resembling Kyo+ at T2 yesterday evening around 8.30 ish? Didn't have time to stop to say hi (last call for boarding)

Comment

• ill be around MEL in the NZ C lounge late Tuesday night the 15th February before heading to either SIN or BKK on either SQ or TG, not decided yet, probably SQ though (01.05 departure wed morn).

Then ill be at BKK in one of the TG lounges, wherever nearest to the Asiana departure gate from about 2140 on Thursday 17th February before heading to Seoul.
                          Can guest, meet whatever.

anyone in Seoul on 18 Feb, or 19 Feb?
                          My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

18th February

20th February
                            MEL T2 - UA RCC (assuming it's open, which I feel it might not be, according to the PP website)

or

Virgin's 'The Lounge' / Domestic Terminal
                            23:00-00:10 (if anyone's flying MH and has status/MH entry, holler!)
                            Kyo - the UA RCC will be closed, and 'the lounge' will likely be closed at that time too, there is no domestic departures that late from MEL that I am aware of.

Edit: Just noticed a 1.45am darwin flight , never knew about that. QF domestic lounges close at 9pm, seems odd if the lounge would remain open for that one flight as there is nothing for hours before it. let me know how u go
                            Last edited by sqdazz; 7 February 2011, 08:41 PM. Reason: correction
                            My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                              I thought I saw someone resembling Kyo+ at T2 yesterday evening around 8.30 ish? Didn't have time to stop to say hi (last call for boarding)
                              Oh - that would have been 8pm, Sir

And I was either heading to the Green Market to ask for a takeaway (they don't do takeaways for PP access), or on my way to 'dabao' a bit of sushi/sashimi on the main level, or at Hudson News/Nike on my way out...

You should've stopped me and said hello!

Comment

• Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                                Kyo - the UA RCC will be closed, and 'the lounge' will likely be closed at that time too, there is no domestic departures that late from MEL that I am aware of.

Edit: Just noticed a 1.45am darwin flight , never knew about that. QF domestic lounges close at 9pm, seems odd if the lounge would remain open for that one flight as there is nothing for hours before it. let me know how u go
                                Thanks mate!

Maybe could you pop in next week and ask the lounge dragons at DJ's if they're open prior to that 01:45am flight? That'd be simply awesome if they did aye.. or else I'll make it a late one at Lygon

More outrageously, why do we keep missing each other? Will our paths never cross? I'm gonna have to rope you and Gunnar Smithsen up one of these days...

Comment

Working...
                                X