Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've spent some time here debating if I should change my Sunday flight to one departing later. SQ's late-night flight *is* a possibility but that would mean changing both my Sat and Sun flights over to SQ and postponing my TG (which is no problem as it's fully changeable).

But even if I did that, I'd still be occupied up til time of departure. So, if you're up for an early breakfast (it'll have to be a light one for me - wonder what the 4P offers... continental brekkie + coffee?), then yes, we can definitely catch up on Sunday morning and/or we can bump into MAN Flyer whenever he checks in.

Been a real headache of a morning planning another 12 flights in Dec all of a sudden...

So I'll say yes to breakfast for now, but will need time to reconfirm 100%, which should be within next day or so...

Comment

• Originally posted by SIA5390 View Post
      I will be airside in SIN from morning of 3rd dec to 8am of 4th dec to have 4 meals at TPR and I can meet you in SKL T3.
      SIA5390: I've changed my itinerary and will instead fly SQ972 departing 09:40AM (shock horror) this Saturday. Back on SQ981 (if I don't change my mind) on Sunday evening. We can meet for breakfast at SKL F T3, but my flight departs from T2, so I'll have to leave latest by 09:15, depending on my gate.

Since you have to depart at 8am (what time is your flight exactly, and what flight is it?), shall we meet at 07:15?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        SIA5390: I've changed my itinerary and will instead fly SQ972 departing 09:40AM (shock horror) this Saturday. Back on SQ981 (if I don't change my mind) on Sunday evening. We can meet for breakfast at SKL F T3, but my flight departs from T2, so I'll have to leave latest by 09:15, depending on my gate.

Since you have to depart at 8am (what time is your flight exactly, and what flight is it?), shall we meet at 07:15?
        I will be on flight 860 at 8.30am. Are you arriving at 10.50pm on friday?

Comment

• Yes, correct - SQ185 at 22:50, assuming no delays...

Make sure you take pics of all your TPR meals on Friday

Comment

• Kyo

I'm also on SQ981 on the 5th...

Comment

• Dearie me, what an honour!

Will you be the first ever SQTalker to ever fly BKK-SIN with me?

J/F? Selected your seat yet?

Comment

• The honour is all mine, as a SQTer of only 2 months' standing . Am in 14K.

Comment

• 37G here... do say hello at the SKL then..

Comment

• Been No f for a while now kyo!!!!
                    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

• Kyo - got your photo from the TPR on the OSLO TR. I note the glass of champagne in hand - I'll look out for that at the SKL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wan1dap View Post
                        Kyo - got your photo from the TPR on the OSLO TR. I note the glass of champagne in hand - I'll look out for that at the SKL!
                        he won't be difficult to spot!!
                        This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• Time for me to check out this Japanese restaurant as well
                          JAN25
                          SIN T2 Green Market / T3 KFG
                          22:00-23:30 Happy to Help for KFG

JAN26
                          BNE SKL
                          21:45-23:00 Happy to Help

JAN27
                          SIN T2 Green Market / T3 KFG
                          06:00-08:00 Happy to Help at KFG

Comment

• A lot of people on the move at the moment it seems. So am I, unless a snow flake falls on LHR before midday tomorrow and those half wits shut down again...

27 NOV
                            LHR T3 SKL F/London Lounge
                            1030 - 1130

28 NOV
                            BKK TG F Lounge/SPA
                            0630 - 0800

01 DEC
                            CGK SKL
                            1600 - 1630

04 DEC
                            SIN T2
                            1630 - 1715

05 DEC
                            SGN Rose Lounge
                            0930 - 1000

08 DEC
                            BKK TG F lounge
                            1300 - 1330

08 DEC
                            FRA LH Hovels
                            1930 - 2100

Then that's it! done, dusted, enough, finito!.....last twip of the year!!!

Well, I still have a bit of domestic flying to do but that doesn't count. And we are not going long haul for New Year this year either, so even better.
                            Last edited by MAN Flyer; 26 November 2010, 06:00 PM. Reason: losing le plot

Comment

• You're either going back in time or forward in time with those September flights matey!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                                You're either going back in time or forward in time with those September flights matey!

That's what happens when you travel too much, your brain turns to mush....

Comment

Working...
                                X