Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm also dead tired despite getting reasonable rest last night.

Reporting live from CA F @TSN but I sincerely doubt anyone of you would be here...

Comment

• Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
      OUTRAGEOUS!!!! i hope you complained.

Im feeling jealous of you guys taking to the skies tonight, Ive only been on the ground 3 weeks and I have itchy feet!
      Don't, just arrive from Munich this morning, short nap, back in office in afternoon, on a PH, tomorrow morning 0600 hours back to the airport for flight to Inchon.
      This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• 11 SEP
        SIN (Will be walking around tmr instead of lounging)
        2230-2345
        But I'll be happy to meet or guest

Comment

• Nick C, I'm arriving on SQ 979 from BKK at 2155... Probably in T2, if you want to meet for a quick chat let me know (PM sent to you).
          God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• 16 Sep
            NH ITM Lounge
            700-745

16 Sep
            NH NRT Lounge
            9:30-10:30

18 Sep
            BKK SQ Lounge
            14:00-15:00

20 Sep
            Would be able to meet at KUL LCCT
            20:00-21:30

22 Sep
            MES No lounge access, but will meet
            14:30-15:30

22 Sep
            KUL TG lounge
            18:00-21:00

Comment

• A bit last minute but:

14th Sep 2010
              SIN T1 TG Lounge
              1100 - 1200 hrs

14th Sep 2010
              BKK Domestic TG Lounge (never been there but I am assuming there is one)
              1600 - 1730 hrs
              Last edited by Pinkfloyd; 14 September 2010, 09:44 AM.
              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• Yes, there is... it's just about underneath the SKL, enjoy wherever it is you're going...

Comment

• Cheers Kyo, heading to KBV for 2 nights then it's off to KUL for a wedding.

Comment

• Ah, I'm sure you'll enjoy it! Not staying with SPG by any chance, are you?

KBV also has a better TG lounge than the one in HKT, but don't expect too much...

Comment

• Nope some place called the Vogue Resort on Ao Nang beach. Will be on AK to KUL so won't get to try the TG lounge at KBV. Time to see what Priority Pass has to offer!

Comment

• Unfortunately, they have nothing to offer (according to their website) there... be sure to check out Ao Railay (hear it's quite the off-beat spot), also there's a place with kickass tamarind prawns (at their famous local restaurant which unfortunately the name eludes me currently - or are you the one that can't do prawns, or was it crabs... sorry, I forget!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                          Unfortunately, they have nothing to offer (according to their website) there... be sure to check out Ao Railay (hear it's quite the off-beat spot), also there's a place with kickass tamarind prawns (at their famous local restaurant which unfortunately the name eludes me currently - or are you the one that can't do prawns, or was it crabs... sorry, I forget!)
                          Ao Phra Nang is better, just a short ride around from Railay. more peaceful and more beautiful. love it. get a long tail over from Ao Nang to Ao Phra Nang. bring a towel, and get a massage on the beach and drink cold beer. mmm
                          My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

• Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                            Ao Phra Nang is better, just a short ride around from Railay. more peaceful and more beautiful. love it. get a long tail over from Ao Nang to Ao Phra Nang. bring a towel, and get a massage on the beach and drink cold beer. mmm
                            Sounds like a good plan!

Originally posted by Kyo
                            Unfortunately, they have nothing to offer (according to their website) there... be sure to check out Ao Railay (hear it's quite the off-beat spot), also there's a place with kickass tamarind prawns (at their famous local restaurant which unfortunately the name eludes me currently - or are you the one that can't do prawns, or was it crabs... sorry, I forget!)
                            Can't do prawns mate...

Ok, not planning to go further OT on this thread...

Comment

• back OT!

October 19

MEL- NZ C 0930-1045

AKL - NZ C 1610-1800

LAX - CO Presidents Club 1500-1600 (earlier depending if I go out in L.A somewhere on my 6 hour transit)
                              ---------------

further dates to follow, although I have no lounge access on a bunch of AA domestic F flights late October.
                              My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

• Anyone in SKL Changi today? Will be around till 4pm

Comment

Working...
                                X