This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday 27 July,

BKK - one of the concourse TG lounges, 22.30-00.00. Can guest. will probably be a mad-house in there though
    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      26 JUL
      PER presume NZ use the SKL ?
      1830 - 1900
      Qantas Club, actually.

SKL is only open about 2 hours before departure of SQ flights. It will be closed when you are there.

Enjoy your trip anyway.

Comment

• sqdazz, are you in BKK right now? Am here rest of the day... on the last SQ flight back, haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          sqdazz, are you in BKK right now? Am here rest of the day... on the last SQ flight back, haha
          im in Thailand but not Bangkok today!! missed u yet again. amazing how well we time it

Comment

• Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
            im in Thailand but not Bangkok today!! missed u yet again. amazing how well we time it
            We're getting scarily close, though - I reckon one or two more trips might just do the trick, you have my schedule for the next two times I'm in BKK now

Comment

We're getting scarily close, though - I reckon one or two more trips might just do the trick, you have my schedule for the next two times I'm in BKK now
              Indeed I have, I will not know my schedule for August for a little while, but most likely ill make my way over at some point. meanwhile a small bomb just went off on Rajadamri rd, sad sad. probably some sort of retaliation for today's by-election.

Comment

• ooops....forgot to add this:

27th August
                LHR - T1 BMI 1300
                VIE - LH Sen Lounge2100

29th August
                TLV - Dan Lounge 1200
                ZRH - Sen lounge 1900

Always happy to meet/guest x 1
                Have we flown/are we flying together ?

http://www.ba97.com/ba97/calendar/re...?handle=dukesy

Comment

• 21st August - BKK TG C Lounge 22.30 - 00.30
                  30th August - LHR A* Lounge T1 07.45 - 09.15
                  FRA SEN Lounge 12.00 - 13.15
                  9th September - LHR one of the *A lounges in T3 10.00 - 11.30
                  19th September - BKK TG C Lounge 16.30 - 17.30

Comment

• Doubt anyone will be at Changi T2 tomorrow morning(28 Jul) at 6.30am?

Comment

• Last minute trip y'day

So, haven't seen MAN Flyer in SGN recently? Wonder where he is...

01st August
                      SGN - One of the PP lounges
                      13:30-14:15

Always happy and ready to meet!

Comment

So, haven't seen MAN Flyer in SGN recently? Wonder where he is...
                        I'm not there anything like I used to be mate, in fact I think I've only been twice this year.

I am there next month for 4 or 5 days but the days of up to ten visits a year have gone. It ain't the place it used to be anyway , although as you are probably aware they have recently lifted the 'most-bars-in-D1-must-close-at-midnight' curfew, which while long overdue has gone down very well over there.

Comment

• Definitely - however the jazz band still stopped sharp at midnight

I think you know the one I'm referring to in District 1? Cosy place, was my first time there... if you're in SGN during August (or did you mean next month: September) do let me know. Might be popping in again very soon.

Comment

I think you know the one I'm referring to in District 1? Cosy place, was my first time there...
                            You on about the one on Le Loi Street near Ben Thanh Market ?. If so I haven't been in there for a while to be honest.

I am back in Saigon late September, if the trip goes ahead.

Comment

• What with jhm in BKK and you in SGN late September, we might just have a BKK+SGN LD...

Comment

• Friday 20 August. BKK - CX J Lounge 0900-1015
                                Saturday 21 August. TPE - SQ J Lounge 1700-1830

Am transiting HKG on FRI and SIN on SAT but tight connections, doubt ill go into a lounge.

Comment

Working...
                                X