This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No worries, Nick C!

I'll be in Sydney that weekend with some friends anyway so I foresee limited time Clounging around... and here's the initial May dates I have now:

1st May
    MEL SKL and other *G lounges
    06:30-11:45 happy to assist

3rd May
    CHC - Whatever Christchurch has for Priority Pass
    09:45-10:30 unable to assist, happy to meet

9th May
    DUD Koru Club or whatever Air New Zealand has for *G
    13:00-15:00 happy to assist

9th May
    BNE SKL + NZ Koru Club
    17:45-18:15 happy to assist

10th May
    BNE SKL + NZ Koru Club
    21:45-23:15 happy to assist

Comment

• 7 Apr
      SIN SKL T3 C
      2330 - 0030+1
      milehighj

Comment

• 9th April -
        KUL THAI - 1700hrs - Work colleague in toe so unable to assist- happy to meet

9th April -
        SKL C T3 - 2000hrs - Work colleague in toe so unable to assist - happy to meet if flights run on time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          No worries, Nick C!

I'll be in Sydney that weekend with some friends anyway so I foresee limited time Clounging around... and here's the initial May dates I have now:

1st May
          MEL SKL and other *G lounges
          06:30-11:45 happy to assist

3rd May
          CHC - Whatever Christchurch has for Priority Pass
          09:45-10:30 unable to assist, happy to meet

9th May
          DUD Koru Club or whatever Air New Zealand has for *G
          13:00-15:00 happy to assist

9th May
          BNE SKL + NZ Koru Club
          17:45-18:15 happy to assist

10th May
          BNE SKL + NZ Koru Club
          21:45-23:15 happy to assist
          AFAIK no priority club lounges in NZ. I'm not sure if I'll be around CHC on 3rd May - if I am and you are flying domestically on NZ (or perhaps QF) then I could assist. Please advise which airline you are flying.
          DUD koru club is available to *G and is one of the best in the system.
          I'm not sure NZ BNE international lounge (koru clubs are domestic) will be open that time of day - depends on whether NZ has flights in the evening (and certainly wont for the times listed on 10th May).

Comment

• Kiwi, thanks for the pointer on the Priority Pass thingo - no worries, then we'll rock up a bit later to the airport, probably have a nice leisurely breakfast outside somewhere before saying goodbye to CHC.

We'll be trying out Pacific Blue ex-CHC to DUD for the first time!
            (it was such a short flight and the timings were better than NZ's, plus it was way cheap - if you're around, very happy to swing by and say hi, though - but I doubt we'll get into the NZ or QF lounges)

Will look forward to the DUD Koru Club, also!

Regarding the BNE one, however, I remember taking SQ on BNE-SIN in mid-Dec '08 also on a red-eye flight and I did go to the only *G offering - NZ's Koru Club (even showered there whilst waiting).

I do recall though at that time the SKL was still being built/renovated.

Comment

• For CHC-DUD, if I'm around I can guest you into QF lounge (with my status you don't need to be flying QF). Check back with me closer to the date.

In Dec 08, the BNE SKL was closed for renovations thus not surprising NZ lounge was open - SQ will have been paying NZ to have the lounge open for SQ flights. Now SQ lounge in BNE has reopened I'd be surprised if SQ pays NZ to keep the lounge open at a time when there are no NZ flights.

Comment

• Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                7 Apr
                SIN SKL T3 C
                2330 - 0030+1
                milehighj
                I'll be landing at SIN T3 around 23:30 and depart to HKG on UA the day after.
                Not sure if I want to head into town or stay airside, but I'll be there if I decide to stay airside.

Comment

• Originally posted by kkjay77 View Post
                  I'll be landing at SIN T3 around 23:30 and depart to HKG on UA the day after.
                  Not sure if I want to head into town or stay airside, but I'll be there if I decide to stay airside.
                  Cool. PM me if you decide. I'll send you my number.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatsthequestionnow View Post
                    9th April -
                    SKL C T3 - 2000hrs - Work colleague in toe so unable to assist - happy to meet if flights run on time.
                    I'll pop in for a hello!

Do let me know how I'll recognise you (I look like my avatar picture)

Comment

I'll pop in for a hello!

Do let me know how I'll recognise you (I look like my avatar picture)
                      Apologies for my delayed reply. I was in meeting all day yesterday and last night the Hilton's net connection was erratic and just as I went to reply SQ went down for maintenance last night at 10pm. Today another day of meetings and now sitting in THai Lounge in KUL I finally have a moment to get on the net. I will PM you my details. Not sure what the go is with the weather.. big storms here. I am on the 21hrs BNE-SIN... so I have a somewhat tight turn around.. but hopefully we can meet.

Comment

• That's fine, I'll be there - the rain *just* started falling here 1 minute ago (Raffles Place, Singapore)...

Looks set to become a very rainy long weekend in SIN.

Comment

That's fine, I'll be there - the rain *just* started falling here 1 minute ago (Raffles Place, Singapore)...

Looks set to get worse!
                          The rain has stopped at the airport area

Comment

That's fine, I'll be there - the rain *just* started falling here 1 minute ago (Raffles Place, Singapore)...

Looks set to become a very rainy long weekend in SIN.
                            Nice.. it has cleared here now to.

Comment

• And stopped temporarily too in Raffles...

Was great meeting you, mate!

He he, whatsthequestionnow, what's the question indeed!
                              Last edited by Kyo; 9 April 2009, 08:40 PM.

Comment

And stopped temporarily too in Raffles...

Was great meeting you, mate!

He he, whatsthequestionnow, what's the question indeed!
                                Thank you and the same. Next time I am through.. we should catch up again. that will be in June more than likely. Hope your run to SYD was good.

Gotta say can't remember on here was talking about the BTC Lamb Chops.. anyway ordered them on my run.. they were superb. Cant understand why I have never used BTC before.

Comment

Working...
                                X