This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 Sep
    SIN T1 CA Lounge (not sure which one they use...)
    05:00 - 07:15

As always willing to assist with access.
    matt_will_fix_it

Comment

• 19 Dec
      ITM NH Signet Lounge
      7.00-7.40
      19 Dec
      NRT NH International lounge by gate 53
      9.15-10.30
      25 Dec
      BKK Royal Silk Lounge
      16.00-17.00
      29 Dec
      DEL not sure which lounge TG uses
      10.00-11.00

Always willing to guest

Comment

• 13th Oct
        HKG AirCanada Lounge (where ever that is)
        ~11am-11:45am
        16th Oct
        YVR AirCanada Lounge
        ~1pm-2:15pm
        22nd Oct
        SIN Royal Silk
        ~6:30am-7:15am
        22nd Oct
        BKK Royal Silk (Not sure which one yet)
        ~9:30am-12noon
        31st Oct
        FRA TH Airways Lounge
        ~5pm-8:15pm

Can meet up if you're there, but i have no way of getting anybody else in

Comment

• 2 Oct
          SIN CX J
          0730-0800 milehighj

3 Oct
          HKG CX Pier or Wing J
          1900-1930 milehighj

Comment

• 10 Oct 08
            Syd SKL J 0730-0900
            Sin SKL J (T2) 1420-1620

13 Oct 08

Dps lounge 1130-1300
            Sin SKL J (T3) 2200-2400

Comment

• 24 Nov
              SEA UA RCC
              1330-1400

27 Nov
              LAX UA RCC
              1030-1130

Comment

• Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                2 Oct
                SIN CX J
                0730-0800 milehighj

3 Oct
                HKG CX Pier or Wing J
                1900-1930 milehighj
                How was CX?

Comment

• Anyone currently in, or about to be in the SKL in KLIA?
                  Drinks are on me!
                  Here till 16:10.

After that, SKL @ changi,t3, from 20:00 hours till 23:00. Got to see if Resm is around first. Or eiling, she's kl, iirc?
                  If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport.

Comment

• resm is not working at Changi T3 any longer, so you won't find him there... all the best finding another SQTalker in both airports, though!

Comment

• damn. Still, the chocolates are supposed to be good, right, so got to be worth hunting out the stand.

For ease of identification, large balding White guy, toting an aubergine carry-on and a black Hard Rock Cafe Singapore tee-shirt. Probably farting about on an iPhone or laptop.
                      If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Javaman View Post
                        damn. Still, the chocolates are supposed to be good, right, so got to be worth hunting out the stand.

For ease of identification, large balding White guy, toting an aubergine carry-on and a black Hard Rock Cafe Singapore tee-shirt. Probably farting about on an iPhone or laptop.
                        Enjoy the SKL KUL.... ! Shame i'll miss you by about 20 hours.

Comment

• we seem doomed to never meet!

Comment

• I actually don't mind going to Changi T3 if you don't mind coming Landside, Javaman

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                              How was CX?
                              How long do we have?

Initial impressions based upon two regional flights in Y, I would still rate SQ Y slightly better in-flight (service, seats, IFE, intangibles)...

The CX SIN lounge is far nicer than the SKL HKG. I was slightly underwhelmed by The Pier J - probably a function of it's boondocks location, tho the noodle bar was nice.

All-in-all I found my first CX Y experience (as MPO Silver) to be overall less-good than what I'm used to on SQ Y (as QPP), but not by a big margin.

I would fly CX again, but am still hoping to be won over a little more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                                I actually don't mind going to Changi T3 if you don't mind coming Landside, Javaman
                                I would, but it does mean filling out another customs form and having to account for some items again. Which is really awkward.
                                Consider this the ultimate in virtual meets, as I write this from the SKL upstairs...... Currently eyeing the showers. New travel experience no. 45 coming up..... Which reminds me - I must finish my TR.

Comment

Working...
                                X