This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    I was happy that I don't need to pull my card out for entering SKL F at T2 yesterday.
    Since when have you ever needed to pull out your card at SIN?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
      At SIN? I'd be shocked if you ever needed to.
      Well, now there is T3 with new people around. Last night, the guy did check my Y BP with sticker as well as the card, even though the other lady said hi.. please come in... I felt funny because a while back all the ladies had told this guy to remember who I am, the slut of SQ.

Comment

• florianwagner on current plans I'll be in Australia when you're in NZ in August and in NZ when you're in Australia. Sorry I'll miss you (unless plans change).

Comment

Well, now there is T3 with new people around. Last night, the guy did check my Y BP with sticker as well as the card, even though the other lady said hi.. please come in... I felt funny because a while back all the ladies had told this guy to remember who I am, the slut of SQ.
          Did the lady say to the guy as you passed - "this is THE ONE"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ikarus2006 View Post
            23 June
            FRA (will be taking SQ325 at 22:00)

28 June
            SIN (will be taking SQ862 at 11:00)

08 July
            HKG (will be taking SQ861 at 16:00)

09 July
            SIN (will be taking SQ326 at 13:45)
            Hi all, just wondering if in the meanwhile anybody has changed plans and will be around just for an "SQ talk" or to help access.

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ikarus2006 View Post
              Hi all, just wondering if in the meanwhile anybody has changed plans and will be around just for an "SQ talk" or to help access.

Cheers!
              I am grounded at the moment. So those dates are out of questions. And friends who are traveling at the moment, seem to be at different places at that time. Keep trying though... since some changes plan so often.

Comment

• I'm also grounded. No flights for 4 weeks

Comment

I'm also grounded. No flights for 4 weeks
                  Just 4 weeks! I will be more like likely ground at least 3 months. That's why I could not go to NZ in September.

Comment

• 3 months I hope nothing is wrong.

4 weeks has become 3 weeks now. Still feels way too long on the ground.

Comment

3 months I hope nothing is wrong.
                      Nothing wrong. Just that's the approximate length of time in getting my new permanent residence card.

Comment

Just that's the approximate length of time in getting my new permanent residence card.
                        Does that mean we'll see you in London again after that time ? Just think of all the special shopping to be done...

Comment

• Originally posted by jhm View Post
                          Does that mean we'll see you in London again after that time ? Just think of all the special shopping to be done...
                          After that, I can apply for proper visa to enter the UK. Unfortunately, I have moved on from those items in the special shopping. Now everything is Swiss...

Comment

Unfortunately, I have moved on from those items in the special shopping. Now everything is Swiss...
                            Sounds good! Perhaps another wobbly dessert Do sometime ?

Comment

• 28JUN SIN T3 *G SKL 1215-1300 demue - happy to assist
                              29JUN FRA SEN (B upstairs) 0845-0915 demue - happy to assist
                              03JUL KBP *G Lounge 0445-0515 demue - happy to assist (time is not a typo )
                              03JUL FRA SEN (B upstairs) 0800-1145 demue - happy to assist
                              04JUL SIN T1 PL 2000-2030 demue - can't assist (already 2 pax)
                              07JUL BKK TG J 1445-1530 demue - can't assist (already 2 pax)

Comment

• Here a request from Aunty P and me

Anyone around and willing to alleviate our terracelessness and gallerieslessness at LHR T5

27th DEC LHR T5 0830 to circa 1030
                                30th DEC FCO 1530 to circa 1630
                                4th JAN LHR T5 circa 0600

Much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                                X