Comment

• 21DEC
      SYD SKL C
      1500-1630 simong willing to help (x2)

SIN PL
      2200-2330 simong willing to help (x2)

11JAN
      LHR SKL C
      2000-2130 simong willing to help (x2) (unless can blag guest into VSCH)

12JAN

SIN T3 KFG
      1900-2000 simong willing to help (x2)

Comment

• 10 Dec
        NGO StarA C
        0800-0900 upright man willing to help
        Last edited by upright man; 7 December 2007, 10:27 PM. Reason: amend timing
        J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

• Has someone slayed the Lounge Dragon?

Comment

• Originally posted by simong View Post
            Has someone slayed the Lounge Dragon?
            She is very much alive... I assure you

Comment

• 29 DEC
              LHR SKL F / VS CH
              0830 - 1030*

30 DEC
              SIN SKL F
              1630(ish) - 1715

12 JAN
              SGN *A Lounge
              1100 - 1130

13 JAN
              SIN SKL T3 (crosses fingers for decent lounge...)
              2200 - 2330

*All this is subject to whether those Shysters at BAA pick this day for a strike..

Comment

• I suppose people listing Changi lounges should name whether it is going to be T2 or T3.

Comment

• I will be popping through Changi on 12/28 (10 PM ish) and 1/2 (4 PM ish). Anyone care to meet up?

Comment

• Originally posted by QSG View Post
                    I will be popping through Changi on 12/28 (10 PM ish) and 1/2 (4 PM ish). Anyone care to meet up?
                    A bummer... 12/28 would be negative. But, hmmm January 2nd, around 4pm.. How long will you be at Changi? I will keep the time in mind. Will post here when I confirm my schedule. Don't want to miss the chance to meet up the famous QSG!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
                      A bummer... 12/28 would be negative. But, hmmm January 2nd, around 4pm.. How long will you be at Changi? I will keep the time in mind. Will post here when I confirm my schedule. Don't want to miss the chance to meet up the famous QSG!!!
                      I can extend my time in SIN (or even stay overnight) as I don't have anything to do in BKK (final destination) until the 3rd. I am winding things down here in Japan(after 17+ years)will be in PNH from the 22nd visiting family Then back to Japan(FUK) from the 30th to the 2nd as I was invited(actually told)that I had to be in Japan by my former sponsors family and SO.......So if you care to show me chili crab restaurants on the 2nd I am more than willing.

BTW, it's the infamous QSG!

Schedule is the following on the 2nd(can be changed as per rules): 1/2 2008 SQ 655 arrive at 15:50 then SQ 978 (18:00) to BKK.......

Comment

• Originally posted by QSG View Post
                        I will be popping through Changi on 12/28 (10 PM ish) and 1/2 (4 PM ish). Anyone care to meet up?
                        So for 2 Jan, you'llbe 4pm-ish to 5.30pm before your flight to BKK? You also mention chili crab. Do yo have time since your BKK flight departs at 1800hrs?

My flight is not until 2340hrs on the 2nd but I maybe at Changi from 5pm onwards. I cannot confirm until nearer the time on what I'll be doing on the 2nd Jan as family may be around.

Comment

• What I am booked now is to arrive at SIN about 16:50 2JAN. And not sure yet where is the next destination afterwards. May just be an hour stay at SKL. Still longing for a white christmas at the moment...

Comment

• Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                            So for 2 Jan, you'll be 4pm-ish to 5.30pm before your flight to BKK? You also mention chili crab. Do yo have time since your BKK flight departs at 1800hrs?

My flight is not until 2340hrs on the 2nd but I maybe at Changi from 5pm onwards. I cannot confirm until nearer the time on what I'll be doing on the 2nd Jan as family may be around.
                            Well I don't know if I have time for the chili crab if I am only in SIN for 90 mins but I would definitely have time to meet up.....if I stay overnight then I might as well go out for chili crab (unless it's like Japan and everything is closed).

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                            What I am booked now is to arrive at SIN about 16:50 2JAN. And not sure yet where is the next destination afterwards. May just be an hour stay at SKL. Still longing for a white christmas at the moment...
                            White as in "White sandy beaches" ? Let's all meet up, it should be fun............

Comment

• 12 Feb
                              BKK TG F
                              0600 - 0730 Willing to guest one plus if they allow me more

15 Feb
                              HKG TG/UA/SQ F lounge
                              830-1000 Willing to guest one plus if they allow me more

19 Feb
                              SIN Don't know which lounge yet, but *G flying LX
                              2000-2100

Comment

• January 2008

01JAN

SIN SKL F
                                1800-1930 Leroy and Bubba willing to help

02JAN

SIN SKL F
                                1330-1630, Megatoplover willing to help

SIN SKL F
                                2200-?? SQFAN

Too bad, i will miss the cute bears Leroy and Bubba by a day.
                                Too bad, I will miss the georgeous Megatoplover by an hour.
                                Too bad, I will miss CGK, QSG and SQFAN as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X