Comment

• Dear Lounge Dragons,

Any chance to update the list? TIA

Comment

• Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
        03SEP
        SIN SKL F
        2200-2320 LukeGT willing to help access
        Thank you, Lounge Dragons, for updating the list.
        LukeGT, do you think you can help me with access? It's after 1 September, and I will not have SQ BP that night. Your help is gladly appreciated.
        Thank you.

Comment

• of course!
          Let me know your time and your e-mail address eheh
          There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
          If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

• YGPM, LukeGT. Hope it's not too late.

Comment

• I can grant only 1 access to SKL F (travelling alone). I'm very happy to help anyone but i don't think i can bring 2 guests...
              so if we can arrange in someway, i'm ok otherwise i sadly have to use the "first come first serve" rule.
              There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
              If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

• Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                If you mean the airport - I'll miss you by a day. Flying out on the 16th. I'll be over at the domestic terminal though (connecting at SYD ).
                don't worry, I got the date of my flight wrong anyway, I have to change it to the 20th cause of a concert

Comment

• Good news, perhaps, for me. According to the August 2007 update on the LA World Airports capital projects page, construction of the non-alligned Lounge at LAX is expected to be completed this month. The SkyTeam and OneWorld lounges will follow in "the fall." If they stay on-schedule and the non-alligned lounge opens promptly, I might have someplace other than the foodcourt to do my Sudoku.

Comment

• Better news. According to someone on TOF, the non-alligned lounge at TBIT was set to open yesterday. Exactly one month after the * Lounge. Should we expect ow on September 20, and SkyTeam on October 20?

Comment

• 23 AUG
                      SKL F
                      0720-0830 SuperJonJon willing to help access

Comment

• ok, completely fudged up my flight dates, anyone happen to be around MEL on the night of the 13th of September?

Comment

• 30 AUG SYD SKL F 06:45 - 07:30 UMD willing to help access
                          31 AUG SIN SKL F 14:00 - 15:00 UMD willing to help access
                          2 SEP CGK Esplanade F 13:00 - 14:00 UMD willing to help access
                          2 SEP SIN SKL F 17:15 -18:15 UMD willing to help access
                          6 SEP BLR (What lounge?) 21:30 - 22:45 UMD
                          7 SEP SIN SKL F 06:30 - 08:15 UMD willing to help access
                          10 SEP CGK Esplanade F 10:30 - 12:00 UMD willing to help access
                          10 SEP SIN SKL F 15:15 - 17:30 UMD willing to help access
                          14 SEP MNL SKL F 13:00 - 14:00 UMD willing to help access
                          14 SEP SIN SKL F 18:00 - 20:00 UMD willing to help access
                          Last edited by UMD; 25 August 2007, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMD View Post
                            6 SEP BLR (What lounge?) 21:30 - 22:45 UMD
                            No lounge in BLR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                              No lounge in BLR.
                              Thanks, Savage25. I had no idea that there's no lounge at BLR. Those BLR based FF members must not be feeling too good.

Can the lounge dragon please update my post at the Lounge Directory thread to reflect this fact? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMD View Post
                                31 AUG SIN SKL F 14:00 - 15:00 UMD willing to help access
                                Too bad I will miss you.

Dear Lounge Dragon,
                                please add me for:

30AUG
                                LHR SKL F
                                1700 - 1800 SQ LPP

Comment

Working...
                                X