This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MegatopLover View Post
    My SQ 26 Raffles BP will only get me into the left side of the SKL, so I might have to do a little of this routine in the lobby to reach SQ's most famous pax.
    ROFL... nice emoticon!
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• SKL F will turn into this when MegatopLover enters the premises! He is up there in the stage!

Comment

• If we could clear out the Spacebeds and turn the upper deck of a Megatop into

now that's would be a flight to remember. They'd just better load lots of water bottles on board and no one should plan on getting much sleep, that's all I'm sayin', mmmmmkay?

Comment

They'd just better load lots of water bottles on board and no one should plan on getting much sleep, that's all I'm sayin', mmmmmkay?
          Spoken like a true circuit boy.
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
            Spoken like a true circuit boy.
            Indeed...
            Well, it reminds me that I am getting too old now... But MegatopLover when are the next circuit parties that you will go to? YUL? YYZ? SFO? LON?

Note to self: stop flying, stop drinking Dom & Krug, and go to the gym instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
              Indeed...
              Well, it reminds me that I am getting too old now... But MegatopLover when are the next circuit parties that you will go to? YUL? YYZ? SFO? LON?
              LON doesn't have circuit parties -- just paltry attempts at them.

I didn't think YYZ had any. Too staid a city, no?

Since it's still May, you forgot about the Fire Island parties and of course, the parties during New York Pride weekend. (I can't believe you excluded my favorite city. )

Comment

• Toronto's circuit party is quite active during the summer especially along Church St. Though to be honest, I'm not the typical guy who gets involved in these type of things.
                My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

• My circuit boy days are largely behind me. (He says as he sits in his office on a Sunday afternoon with a CD from a party four years ago playing in the background.)

Ordinarily, the next one would be New York Pride. I've done that one five years running and they can be some of the most over-the-top events anywhere. But because I'm spending Fourth of July week in SE Asia, I can't really sneak another day off to do New York the week before I leave. Alas, I'll have to be content with Atlanta for Pride. ATL's Pride is big and we used to have good parties here, but I haven't been to one in a long time. Apart from that, the next one would be in San Francisco in September, unless my best friend finally convinces me to come up to Fire Island for a weekend. Of course, there's always Halloween in New Orleans-- a fantastic costume ball.

Might do a little cha-cha in Bangkok, given the opportunity, mmmmkay?

Went to a party in YYZ five years ago. It was decent but nothing grand. The huge one is up in YUL in October, but that's supposedly been overrun by the str8s.

Comment

The huge one is up in YUL in October...
                    See this question. Wanna come along? We can have a lounge meet-up in the YUL MLL when all the dust settles.

Comment

Wanna come along? We can have a lounge meet-up in the YUL MLL when all the dust settles.
                      Laissez les bons temps rouler, mmmmmmkay?

Seriously, something to think about. I've never been to B&B. But with Halloween New Orleans just a few weeks later, it'd be tough to justify.

Comment

See this question. Wanna come along? We can have a lounge meet-up in the YUL MLL when all the dust settles.
                        May I join the party???

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
                          May I join the party???
                          Sure! I'll finalize plans as soon as I get the flights and hotel sorted.

(Just to warn you: my friends tell me I need to get to the gym more regularly. Otherwise, they're a fun group. )

Comment

(Just to warn you: my friends tell me I need to get to the gym more regularly. Otherwise, they're a fun group. )
                            A vicious lie told out of sheer jealousy or envy!

Comment

A vicious lie told out of sheer jealousy or envy!
                              Thank you for the kind words.

Now you have to get me access to the place you get these smileys from!

Comment

• 4 Jun
                                SIN SKL F
                                0525 - 0725 SuperjonJon

Comment

Working...
                                X