X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too early for me!

Comment

• It is a pleasure to meet you, eg5000, even if it's a brief one. Hope you have good flight up north!

Comment

• 17 MAY
        SIN SKL F
        0900-1000

19 MAY
        BKK TG C
        1500-1610

Comment

• It is a pleasure to meet Singapore_Air and SuperJonJon at SKL this morning, as well as SQFlyerGirl for the slumberette party.
          Hope you all have great flights! See you soon, again!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
            It is a pleasure to meet Singapore_Air and SuperJonJon at SKL this morning, as well as SQFlyerGirl for the slumberette party.
            Hope you all have great flights! See you soon, again!
            It was my pleasure to meet the famous CGK and Singapore_Air. Guess I missed the party with SQFlyerGirl.

Comment

• The PITA (CGK) puts in the order and the lowly QPP obeys

Seriously,he asked me to post this pic for the gang :

Our infamous Singapore_Air, SQFlyerGirl and CGK.

Comment

• Ah yes, the customary SKL entrance pic nice to have met you Singapore_Air - as well as EG5000 the day before too. Shame i missed you SuperJonJon

Comment

• 21 May
                  SIN SKL F 0800 - 1030

22 May
                  BKK TG C 1100 - 1300
                  Last edited by SuperJonJon; 14 May 2007, 06:38 PM. Reason: No more SKL F in BKK :(

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                    22 May
                    BKK SKL F / TG?? 1100 - 1300
                    If you are on SQ F, you will be invited to TG F Lounge. If you are on SQ C, as PPS, you only can go to TG C Lounge.
                    Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
                      If you are on SQ F, you will be invited to TG F Lounge. If you are on SQ C, as PPS, you only can go to TG C Lounge.
                      Cheers!
                      Yeah, I forgot that there is no longer a SKL in BKK. Goes to show that its been a long time since I step into BKK.

Comment

• Indeed, it was wonderful to meet SQ Flyer Girl and CGK after so long and where better than the Silver Kris Lounge, Singapore.

And then to meet SuperJonJon completed the experience!

Comment

• 1 Aug
                          SIN SKL C or Sats Premier 0730-0815
                          upright man willing to help access
                          J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

• 25MAY
                            HKT Lounge
                            0900-1000 9V-JKL

Comment

• Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
                              Indeed, it was wonderful to meet SQ Flyer Girl and CGK after so long and where better than the Silver Kris Lounge, Singapore.

And then to meet SuperJonJon completed the experience!
                              With all these meetings happening at SKL this past weekend, why oh why am I left alone here 2 nights later to spend overnight at hotel SKL F? Life is not fair

I guess I might have just missed you eg5000.:frown

Comment

• Originally posted by UMD View Post
                                With all these meetings happening at SKL this past weekend, why oh why am I left alone here 2 nights later to spend overnight at hotel SKL F? Life is not fair

I guess I might have just missed you eg5000.:frown

Ah yes, I received your message just a tad too late! Look forward to catching you soon....in some SKL lounge....somewhere in the world!

Comment

Working...
                                X