X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    Ah, that's a pity. If you're around town Friday lunchtime let me know
    Let me know too....
    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

I have a feeling I know where you'll be lunching

Comment

• Oh, do tell...

A certain someone doesn't prefer seafood...

Comment

Will do, if I ever get confirmation what I am doing...

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
          Let me know too....
          Thought you would be two hours North.

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          Oh, do tell...

A certain someone doesn't prefer seafood...
          Quite....why, what's your new haunt ?.

Comment

• I think he's referring to a particular place with long queues and raw seafood, but I could be wrong...

Comment

I think he's referring to a particular place with long queues and raw seafood, but I could be wrong...
              That's the one . Has the chef/owner made you Plat already?

Comment

• Can't go there coz the VVIP doesn't eat seafood.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post

Thought you would be two hours North.

No, I am here at ground zero preparing all the year end reports, making others busy and doing all the policing work......

No travelling until at least 29th Jan., then maybe, I will be up 2 hours north....
                  This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• So, is lunch happening tmrw or not, MAN Flyer? We will even let you choose...

Comment

My first destination is Busan, but I have given up flying there so am going to take the KTX from and to ICN.
                      Hahahaha I just love hearing your trials and tribulations in Korea.
                      HUGE AL

Comment

Can't go there coz the VVIP doesn't eat seafood.
                        Correct. If it's raw that's even worse....

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                        No, I am here at ground zero preparing all the year end reports, making others busy and doing all the policing work......

No travelling until at least 29th Jan., then maybe, I will be up 2 hours north....
                        At least you haven't had to rush to Southampton to rescue one of your boats.

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                        So, is lunch happening tmrw or not, MAN Flyer? We will even let you choose...
                        Sorry mate but I have been messed around today with meetings getting moved. I don't know what it is with people these days but when it wasn't as easy to communicate as it is now meetings could be arranged well in advance. Now people tend to say 'yeah no problem just text/ring/email me when you arrive' makes things worse not better.

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                        Hahahaha I just love hearing your trials and tribulations in Korea.
                        Mate, the place is off it's head...

I walked up to the KE ticket desk in Incheon the other day ( I ended up staying in the Hyatt at Incheon rather than taking the KTX down and staying in PH Busan, it's been one of those trips...) and asked could I buy a ticket in J on the following morning's flight to Busan. They wouldn't sell me one, for any price. 'Those flights are only for connecting passengers, you have to fly from Gimpo'. So even though I was staying in the Hyatt at Incheon, and there was a flight the next day with free seats in JCL as she admitted, she wouldn't let me buy a ticket.

Dickheads....

Comment

and asked could I buy a ticket in J on the following morning's flight to Busan. They wouldn't sell me one, for any price. 'Those flights are only for connecting passengers, you have to fly from Gimpo'. So even though I was staying in the Hyatt at Incheon, and there was a flight the next day with free seats in JCL as she admitted, she wouldn't let me buy a ticket.

Dickheads....
                          Give her a break I've tried this before - there is NO fare ICN-PUS... so there's no price tag on the cereal box to proverbially check you out at the supermarket till. If she'd quoted you a number she'd have been making it up.

Also - those KE140x series flights drop you off in PUS at the international wing pre immigration anyhow

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                            Give her a break I've tried this before - there is NO fare ICN-PUS... so there's no price tag on the cereal box to proverbially check you out at the supermarket till. If she'd quoted you a number she'd have been making it up.
                            Oh I know that, and I don't blame the lovely young lady who I dealt with. Thems the rules and those are the facts. My rant is again directed at the stupidity of said rules that mean you cannot buy a ticket to fly from the international gateway to the country and it's second city, and that will always be what stops ICN from ever being considered a top airport, regardless of the facilities.

Also - those KE140x series flights drop you off in PUS at the international wing pre immigration anyhow
                            I didn't know that. To be honest I have only ever flown to Busan domestically, including from ICN in days of yore when you could buy tickets to fly ICN-PUS. I have flown PUS-ICN-MUC on LH when they used to fly the route and even though the first leg was 'domestic' it left from the international terminal at PUS and we got off for an hour at ICN.

Comment

• Our very own Kyo has experience in taking the KE ICN-PUS flight when connecting to SQ

It's much more expensive if you're not flying KE to/from ICN (roughly 2x the price), but you can simply call up and reserve it by providing them the connecting flight details. It was about USD 140 oneway, IIRC.

Also note that you can only connect to/from this flight, not take it as a standalone flight or before/after a stopover at ICN, by virtue of it being an "international" flight for CIQ purposes. You are told not to go landside when transiting to/from one of these flights.

Comment

• 12 JAN
                                MNL T3 Lounge 114
                                06:00 - 07:30

SIN T3 SKL
                                11:45 - 12:25

Comment

Working...
                                X