X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fumitani
    replied
    might be a little late for the lounge dragon

08AUG KIX SKL 15:30-16:30 fumitani (happy to help)
    10AUG SIN Premium don't know time yet. But somebody help me into SKL. Need to go to bangkok that day any flight before 6pm

Leave a comment:

• f4freeJunior
    replied
    happy to help and meet. Date and time subject to change.

10SEP SIN SKF 1200 1300 f4freeJunior (happy to help)
    10SEP HKG SKF 1730 1845 f4freeJunior (happy to help)
    10SEP HKG TGF 1845 2020 f4freeJunior (happy to help)
    10SEP BKK TGF 2240 2310 f4freeJunior (happy to help)
    11SEP ZRH Allegra Lounge 0620 0700 f4freeJunior

Leave a comment:

• SQFAN
    replied
    Please remove

12 AUG
    SIN SKL F
    2100-2300 SQFAN Willing to assist

Please add

12 AUG
    SIN SKL F
    1100-1215 SQFAN Willing to assist

* sorry JHM - we cannot meet ... I forgot to update my schedule in my spreadsheet as I am taking SQ320 instead of SQ322; and also meant I booked the wrong connecting flight at LHR.

Leave a comment:

• fumitani
    replied
    31JUL07 LAX T7 RCC 7am-8.10am
    31JUL07 SFO SKL C 10.10am-11am (if they are open) or else RCC
    01AUG07 NRT Domestic NH lounge 3pm-5.30pm

22AUG07 KIX Sakura Lounge 8.30am-9.15am Flying JL on this one

Leave a comment:

• MegatopLover
    replied
    A few more for me... if the Lounge Dragon doesn't want to include any of these on the directory because they're non-SQ or non-*, that's fine. The November trip is the UA mistake fare to NZ. December is part of my annual Asian odyssey, this time with Mr. Megatop on KE award tix.

20NOV07
    SFO UA RCC Int'l (C)
    20:30 - 22:00

22NOV07
    SYD NZ C
    8:30 - 11:00

25NOV07
    AKL QF C
    7:00 - 8:30

SYD UA RCC (C)
    14:00 - 15:00

SFO DL CRC
    10:30 - 14:00

18DEC07
    BKK KE SkyLounge
    23:30 - 1:30 +1 (willing to help)

19DEC07
    ICN KE Prestige Lounge
    09:00 - 9:30 (willing to help)

27DEC07
    NRT KE Prestige Lounge (shared with NW?)
    11:30 - 12:30 (willing to help)

27DEC07
    ICN KE Prestige Lounge
    16:00 - 16:30 (willing to help)
    Last edited by MegatopLover; 27 July 2007, 10:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• YK@HKG
    replied
    27JUL07 (tentative)
    SIN SKL C
    13:30-14:30 YK@HKG

30JUL07 (confirmed)
    SIN SKL C
    11:45-12:45 YK@HKG

Leave a comment:

• SuperJonJon
    replied
    Originally posted by CGK View Post
    And looks like will have breakfast with SuperJonJon, as if I can be awake that early morning.
    Cool , the breakfast today at SKL was nasi lemak and chapati. Hopefully it changes to the famed laksa which CGK keeps talking about.

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Please revise these lounge visits. I have to cancel the trip. Some works to do! Now looks like this... (in red)

25JUL please change to 27JUL
    ICN SKL F
    1700 - 1900 willing to help access

27JUL please change to 28JUL
    SIN SKL F
    1230 - 1330 willing to help access
    please change to 0100 - 0900

Hotel SKL! Hmm, I most probably will not get the slumberette since one will have been occupied by UMD. And looks like will have breakfast with SuperJonJon, as if I can be awake that early morning.
    I will miss you, jjpb3! Sorry to break my promise to meet before your trip to SYD. But hope i will be able to catch with you before your flight back to London.

Leave a comment:

• taipeiflyer
    replied
    Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
    forget in n' out.... the hands down best place to grab a burger in LA is the counter on ocean park and 29th in santa monica... puts in n' out to shame (i never thought i would say that, but it's true). plus, they have banana and peanut butter milkshakes that will blow your mind.... save room for mine and StarG's favorite- Pinkberry's... closest one to the counter i believe is at sawtelle and olympic. that is a great way to spend 4 hours in LA... although I still have not figured out what dot dot dot is, so i might be wrong. =)
    i forgot to mention an ancillary benefit of the counter which is of utmost importance to SQTalkers. The place has windows on rails, which can fully slide up into the ceiling, so grab a seat closest to the window and on sunny days you get completely unobstructed views of all the private planes flying into santa monica airport. second to last time i spotted a gorgeous G V. I may be mistaken, but i think i even saw kai-sheng's son piloting the aircraft... too bad i didn't have my camera.

Leave a comment:

• Ikarus2006
    replied
    Hello everyone, I know... I have checked the list already, but is there any chance somebody will be able to help with access on wednesday 25th July?

I am off to FRA with SQ326 leaving SIN at 13:50 - will probably arrive at the airport between 10:45 and 11:30.

Leave a comment:

• taipeiflyer
    replied
    Originally posted by MegatopLover View Post
    I think the Theme Restaurant, as it is known, in the funny building that is a symbol of LAX, is closed for renovations. But In'n'Out Burger might be a fun idea. Not for a burger, but to do some plane spotting. I haven't really done that much, but I do enjoy seeing all the birds. So with this kind of time, why not?
    forget in n' out.... the hands down best place to grab a burger in LA is the counter on ocean park and 29th in santa monica... puts in n' out to shame (i never thought i would say that, but it's true). plus, they have banana and peanut butter milkshakes that will blow your mind.... save room for mine and StarG's favorite- Pinkberry's... closest one to the counter i believe is at sawtelle and olympic. that is a great way to spend 4 hours in LA... although I still have not figured out what dot dot dot is, so i might be wrong. =)

Leave a comment:

• SuperJonJon
    replied
    24JUL07

SIN SKL F
    0630-0730 SuperJonJon - Willing to assist

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Welcome to SQTalk, RTW4!

Leave a comment:

• RTW4
    replied
    I am also new to the SQ forum... but am a long time FT poster.. I will be in SQ lounge on AUGUST 10 from 8:30PM until my SQ 638 flight to NRT about 11:30 PM. Anyone interested in meeting? I will be on F class side...

Leave a comment:

• hon2
    replied
    hon2: 18.AUG 07 SIN SKL F willing to assist

Leave a comment:

Working...
X