MAN T3 BA Terraces
        13:00 - 13:30

29 MAY
        LHR T3 BA F/CX F
        15:30 - 17:45

30 MAY
        HKG CX Wing F
        13:30 - 14:00

Rest of trip still unconfirmed at this stage. Happy to meet, drink, help with access...

Comment

• 09 JUN
          BKK - whichever lounge MH use assuming CX
          1200 - 1330

KUL - MH Golden Lounge
          1800-2200

17 JUN
          ADL - QF Lounge
          1230-1345

18 JUN
          KUL - MH Golden Lounge
          0700-0830

Comment

• Meeting SIN

Sat. 8 June, SIN T3, my flight is 4:20pm, my arrival time at the KF T3 lounge will depend if anybody is around ! Can also help gain access to lounge.
            Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
              29 MAY
              MAN T3 BA Terraces
              13:00 - 13:30

29 MAY
              LHR T3 BA F/CX F
              15:30 - 17:45

30 MAY
              HKG CX Wing F
              13:30 - 14:00

Rest of trip still unconfirmed at this stage. Happy to meet, drink, help with access...
              Next bit booked at least...

31 MAY
              TPE CX Lounge
              14:30 - 15:00

01 JUN
              HKG TG F Lounge
              12:30 - 13:00

Comment

• 04 JUN
                SIN T1 QF F/CX Lounge
                17:00 - 18:00

04 JUN
                HKG CX F Wing
                22:30 - 23:15

05 JUN
                LHR T5 CCR / North Terraces
                06:00 - 07:45

Happy to meet, assist etc....

Comment

04 JUN
                  SIN T1 QF F/CX Lounge
                  17:00 - 18:00

04 JUN
                  HKG CX F Wing
                  22:30 - 23:15

05 JUN
                  LHR T5 CCR / North Terraces
                  06:00 - 07:45

Happy to meet, assist etc....
                  QF only operate a single business lounge now. Its been renovated and looks quite nice.
                  My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

• Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                    QF only operate a single business lounge now. Its been renovated and looks quite nice.
                    Yep, in here now and it's miles better than the old place. Of course the fact it's empty at the moment when previous visits to the old lounge resembled a zoo shortly before the late bank of European flights went helps, but it is very nice. With them moving those flights to DXB it shouldn't get as bad as before either.

Managed to jump on the earlier CX734 instead of CX716 and it looks like the new JCL, which is a touch.

Comment

Yep, in here now and it's miles better than the old place. Of course the fact it's empty at the moment when previous visits to the old lounge resembled a zoo shortly before the late bank of European flights went helps, but it is very nice. With them moving those flights to DXB it shouldn't get as bad as before either.

Managed to jump on the earlier CX734 instead of CX716 and it looks like the new JCL, which is a touch.
                      they have a couple of 'signature cocktails' in the QF lounge, did you try one??

Comment

..which turned out to be a coffin equipped 343....

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                        they have a couple of 'signature cocktails' in the QF lounge, did you try one??
                        No, still recovering from Saturday night out in Bangkok with Lobster....

Bar looked good though.

Comment

..which turned out to be a coffin equipped 343....
                          Sorry to hear. Those suck!

How was this CX journey of yours?
                          HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                            Sorry to hear. Those suck!
                            They're fine for regional flights. The flight I was originally booked on was old 2-3-2 so i'll take it over those any day.

How was this CX journey of yours?
                            My LHR-HKG outbound in F was fantastic, as was the short but fun TPE-HKG when I thought I was the only one in the cabin until just before landing. I'm a big fan of CX's new long haul J and F.

Last nights HKG-LHR was on BA, with their new JCL+ cabin that they sell as F. I don't know how BA get away with eight across in J and 14 in F and still be considered by some as a premium carrier. With their hit-and-miss crew's (last night was definitely a miss) they're miles behind the asian airlines.

Comment

• I am visiting a few places that I've never been before starting late June, namely: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Siem Reap, Phnom Penh and Kathmandu. So I have a few to list here, can meet but no guesting:

25 June 0700-0930 : Melbourne Qantas First Class Lounge
                              25 June 1600-1830 : Singapore Qantas Lounge
                              26 June 0800-0920 : Kuala Lumpur MH First Lounge
                              28 June 1600-1640 : Hanoi VN Domestic lounge if they have one
                              30 June 1500-1600 : Ho Chi Minh no lounge access
                              02 July 1600-1630 : Siem Reap Domestic Terminal - no lounge
                              04 July 1530-1630 : Phnom Penh International Terminal - no lounge access
                              06 July 0830-0930 : Bangkok Thai Airways Concourse D lounge
                              09 July 1200-1300 : Kathmandu Thai Airways lounge
                              09 July 1830-1910 : Bangkok Thai Airways lounge (dependant on departure gate)
                              10 July 1730-1830 : Singapore Qantas Lounge

Comment

• Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                                26 June 0800-0920 : Kuala Lumpur MH First Lounge
                                I was in there recently for the first time in a few years and was dismayed to see how small it is now compared to before. It has a decent sit down dining area but if you don't want to dine then you don't have many other places to sit. Shame.

You will probably have to schlepp back to the main terminal for your flight to SGN.

28 June 1600-1640 : Hanoi VN Domestic lounge if they have one
                                They do, but don't get there any earlier to spend time there. If you are flying J (presumably with lounge access and it is only a small amount more) then I hope you have booked on a 777 that runs the route numerous times a day.

Comment

Working...
                                X