• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a great day guys!

Comment

• Enjoy the party!

Wish I could be there...
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
        My, aren't you a tinnie winnie bit early for the party?
        Parties begin with CGK, don't they?
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
          The parties have started with J777 and token1.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
            That's true! Enjoy the LPP party!
            Do take more pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
              Enjoy the LPP party!
              LPP without card you mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
                The parties have started with J777 and token1.
                Followed by SQTalker, MAN Flyer and myself; with f4freejunior on the way!

Comment

• Before midnight, f4freeJunior left for his flight to SYD.
                  After strike of midnight, SKL was in full compliance with the new lounge rules. Welcome to the new PPS Values era.

Comment

• Hopefully token1, SQTalker and f4freeJunior wil post the photos that were taken by their cameras. But here is the one I took. Special guest who gave me a surprise was MAN Flyer. And I can't resist to say Congratulations! to MAN Flyer.

(From left: jhm, token1, and MAN Flyer)

Comment

• FIRST OF ALL ABSOULTE HONOUR TO MEET ALL THE SQTALKERS, SOME FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!

It was great to enjoy the lounges with friends before the enhancements kicked in.

Again absolute pleasure to meet all and it was unfortunate to leave slightly early due to catch sq 235 (or was it 236 lol)

Hope our travel paths cross soon and wish all you a safe journey always.
                      Token

BTW MANFLYER CONNNNGRAAATS lets see if you like the new design of the card ay

Comment

• Whoa... so they actually started kicking people out at midnight?
                        I thought they'd at least wait till the morning.
                        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Great to hear you had a good time guys Look forward to more pics!

Originally posted by token01 View Post
                          ...BTW MANFLYER CONNNNGRAAATS lets see if you like the new design of the card ay ...
                          Does this mean MAN Flyer has been working on a secret LPP run of his own?

Comment

• Looks like a fun get-together.

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                            Does this mean MAN Flyer has been working on a secret LPP run of his own?
                            Nope, take a look at his hint in post #115.

Congrats, MAN Flyer. (I suspect there's a pretty lass who must be quite happy as well. )
                            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Now I get it.

Congrats MAN Flyer!

Comment

• To token01, jhm, & CGK, it was my pleasure to meet all of you too...

For f4freeJunior, sorry about that I took off on an earlier flight SQ221 to SYD instead of SQ231 as I really need to rush off things over there.

Also thanks for CGK help me to clear the SQ221 wait list 30 minutes before my plane depart.

Nevertheless, you know what I found out after I on board the main deck of business class as I was assigned on 22C, I asked the cabin crew was the upper deck full, they said yes, when I look around the main deck, all of the middle seats were vacant (22E, 23E, 24E, & 25E). My 1st thought came in to my mind was how come my wait list didn't get clear in the past 3 weeks..? Certainly I didn't want to seat in the middle seat if it's not a full flight. However, as I walked up to the upper deck & take a look, I saw 17H was empty, with the pillow & blanket placed properly, then I asked the crew whether I can allow to move from 22C to 17H? The funniest thing was their eyes kept looking at each other crews & slowly by saying "let me check". After 2 or 3 mins or so,the captain announced there was one passenger no show & had to off load his bags, I overheard the crew said & cross out this guy name on the manifest on 17H, then later on I saw a guy carrying his cabin bags walked up & sitting on 17H, with his boarding pass printed on 23D. What a shock? When I made the request, it seems like no ones were willing to entertained me, but when someone downstairs at the main deck made the same request, he got what he asked for. I didn't said a word & just walked down to & back to my seat. Later on, a green dress leading stewardess came to me seat & said sorry about that, I then asked her isn't it because I'm just a regular Solitarie but not the Life Time? She just gave me a difficult look & smile without saying yes or no...? I didn't even want to further investigate this matter as I was already lucky enough to get on the plane. May be CGK & other flyers can share your experience whether you have encounter something similar...?
                                Last edited by SQTalker; 1 September 2007, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X