SIN SQTalk DO with KeithMEL - 17 July !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
    Incidentally, where are you coming in from? and what flight number? I'll have a buggy wait for you.
    I don't think SQfg Ground Services Sdn. Bhd. has a very reliable reputation with certain SQTalkers!

Comment

• Originally posted by jhm View Post
      I don't think SQfg Ground Services Sdn. Bhd. has a very reliable reputation with certain SQTalkers!
      SQfg Ground Services (M) Sdn. Bhd. Has a very good reputation - ask KUL doers... :O

It's the bloody Singapore afiiliate SQfg Ground Services Pty. Ltd. that's shocking. Too many customer complaints! .

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        It's the bloody Singapore afiiliate SQfg Ground Services Pty. Ltd. that's shocking. Too many customer complaints! .
        I am the guilty party! PITA complainer when the ride was not there from our flight from FRA last December! Something like arriving in Gate E8 and leaving from Gate E4.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
          I am the guilty party! PITA complainer when the ride was not there from our flight from FRA last December! Something like arriving in Gate E8 and leaving from Gate E4.
          The management sincerely apologises! .

Comment

I am the guilty party! PITA complainer when the ride was not there from our flight from FRA last December!
            SQfg Ground Services always very kalang kabut one! *** be such a PITA can or not ? Wait till SQfg come and tekan you then you know!
            Last edited by jhm; 27 June 2007, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• I am guilty too. Complains about two SQ flights. It was as good as flying from Tokyo to Singapore and landing at Sydney.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhm View Post
                SQfg Ground Services always very kalang kabut one! *** be such a PITA can or not ? Wait till SQfg come and tekan you then you know!
                Well, my question is about FRA ride. Is it owned by SQfg Ground Services as well? Looks like when I am taking SQ to FRA, my name was not on the list for the buggy ride. I am really curious.

Comment

Well, my question is about FRA ride. Is it owned by SQfg Ground Services as well? Looks like when I am taking SQ to FRA, my name was not on the list for the buggy ride. I am really curious.
                  For that one I believe it should be SQfg Ground Services GmbH or SQfg Ground Services AG.

Comment

• My overseas trip that was planned for that time frame seems to be shelved, I should be able to attend the DO.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                      ... I should be able to attend the DO.
                      Ace!
                      Look fwd to catching up.
                      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

My overseas trip that was planned for that time frame seems to be shelved, I should be able to attend the DO.
                        Great, will add you to list !

Hmm.....seems to be that many SQTalkers have had to cancel their holiday or working trip, and are now able to come - "thanks" to our lucky talismanic guest star KeithMEL .
                        J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

• Originally posted by upright man View Post
                          Great, will add you to list !

Hmm.....seems to be that many SQTalkers have had to cancel their holiday or working trip, and are now able to come - "thanks" to our lucky talismanic guest star KeithMEL .
                          We are all finding excuses to share his Krug.

Comment

We are all finding excuses to share his Krug.
                            So thaaaaaaaaaaaaat's why!

*waves to names on the probable list* - hope to see y'all on the confirmed list eventually!
                            Last edited by KeithMEL; 28 June 2007, 06:48 PM.
                            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• That'll teach you to guess correctly smartalec

Comment

• Did you say you are gonna open your bottle of Krug at this DO, KeithMEL ?

If you are, more "probables" will surely become "confirmed" !
                                J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Working...
                                X