SIN SQTalk DO with KeithMEL - 17 July !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    Hey cut him some slack. It takes special talent and/or intensive training under the right mentors to become a properly accredited arm-twister like some here on SQT.
    I have seen the works of one of those mentors! Some of the moves were very Japanese......

Keywords: Alila, Bali, villa, walking
    Last edited by Jubilee777; 25 June 2007, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Looks like I will be able to make this one.
      See you guys soon.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
        See you guys soon.
        Awesomeness!

Oh and upright man advises that he will be back from his trip and update the attendees' list on Tuesday.
        Last edited by KeithMEL; 25 June 2007, 02:32 PM.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

See you guys soon.
          Good Stuff!

Comment

KeithMEL, apologies...I tried to make this but will miss you by one day as I leave on the 16 Jul back to UK.

Comment

See you guys soon.

oooh super!

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                KeithMEL, apologies...I tried to make this but will miss you by one day as I leave on the 16 Jul back to UK.
                Sorry that you won't be there. No worries though - there's always a next time.
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Could you extend your time out here?

Comment

See you guys soon.
                    Great 
                    J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Your ticket is changeable, right? One day later should be a jolly!

Comment

Note to self - always leave the arm twisting to those more experienced.

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                        Your ticket is changeable, right? One day later should be a jolly!

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                          Note to self - always leave the arm twisting to those more experienced.
                          I am sort of volunteering helping more attendees!

SQFan, do we need to invite SQ Girls and SQ Boys we know to lure you delaying your trip back to the UK?

WSSS, I know being a student, you have to get up early morning for school. But, when I was in school, many times I had to stay awake till wee morning hours (like right now it's almost 4am here in San Francisco, and I have to take a flight back to YVR in 6 hours (which means I have to leave the hotel in 3 hours, since I am taking public transport BART to the airport from downtown.).
                          Don't you want to meet the future politician, KeithMEL?

Comment

Warning warning warning

‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

WSSS, I know being a student, you have to get up early morning for school. But, when I was in school, many times I had to stay awake till wee morning hours (like right now it's almost 4am here in San Francisco, and I have to take a flight back to YVR in 6 hours (which means I have to leave the hotel in 3 hours, since I am taking public transport BART to the airport from downtown.).
                              Uhh...

CGK, I cannot sleep late or go out till the wee hours. My folks will not allow that, unless they do not notice. I don't really like clubbing (actually I haven't tried it before ) I need sufficient sleep to stay awake for a long, long day (until 4pm).

Comment

LOL now I'm not so sure about that....
                                But I'd keep quiet for now to assist your arm-twisting efforts.

Comment

Working...
                                X